Sweet Squared announcement!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no!! I feel another 100 page thread coming on! :)

With a smile because you know what the announcement will be geeg? ??? Lol how do you keep it to yourself??? I'd be bursting to tell!!!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

im thinking if its a big announcement its something completely new!!! maybe a new L+P product where we dont need to buff the nail??similar to Brisa Lite maybe?? ohh my mind is working over time!!!

Sooooo exciting, L&P version of Brisa Lite it what I'm hoping for too Souz. They certainly know how to tease us lol, I'd also be really happy with a CND nail art line, fed up with ordering nail art stuff on ebay and being disappointed with the quality sometimes when it arrives.

Sooooo exciting, L&P version of Brisa Lite it what I'm hoping for too Souz. They certainly know how to tease us lol, I'd also be really happy with a CND nail art line, fed up with ordering nail art stuff on ebay and being disappointed with the quality sometimes when it arrives.

couldnt agree with you more!! I know we pay a bit more for nail art stuff at sweet squared but as you say the quality is better and i didnt realise until last year that their glitter pots were so big!!i am trying to order everything i need from sweet squared as it also saves on postage costs plus their customer service is far better.......but like you i still order bits and pieces from elsewhere but that is becoming less and less!!............loving the excitement build up...its soooo infectious!!

i would love it to be a nail art line with lace, studs, chains, netting and lots of new things!!

I'll have 2 of everything (whatever it is). Thank you :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I want it to be some glitter shellac colours :D they would be amazing!

Jan did say at The Event (or rather Dr Dave did) that they were already on it with the no buff/shine removal L&P and hard gels, so for all we know they could have been on it 5 years ago and now it's time to reveal all :D If this does happen, whether it be now or in years to come, I will then DEFINITELY do enhancement training :wink2:

In the meantime, I have set the "remortgaging my house" ball in motion for whatever it is......

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Too much excitement. Oh dear. I fear a little bit of wee might come out!!!

13TH JULY?!?!?!?!?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, why did they announce it now, i think i might spontaniously combust with waiting :down::D:D:D

Really excited to know what it is!!! I will have just moved back to the UK, hope my broadband will be up and working or I will be having kittens!!!

Only hope that I don't have to sit up until silly o'clock to order on line. What is a girl to do about dark circles under her eyes when trying to look as fresh as a daisy. Not that I ever have :irked:

not sure we are going to be able to order something in july i think its more of an announcement of whats to come??but i may have read it wrong!!

You know what is so amazing...the absolute excitement of S2 customers!

And July isn't too far off....:):):)

I would really like some glittery / sparkly vinylux colours !

im thinking if its a big announcement its something completely new!!! maybe a new L+P product where we dont need to buff the nail??similar to Brisa Lite maybe?? ohh my mind is working over time!!!

Dr Dave did say this was in the pipeline so I wonder..... Hmmmmmmm............ xoxo

Jan did say at The Event (or rather Dr Dave did) that they were already on it with the no buff/shine removal L&P and hard gels, so for all we know they could have been on it 5 years ago and now it's time to reveal all :D If this does happen, whether it be now or in years to come, I will then DEFINITELY do enhancement training :wink2:

In the meantime, I have set the "remortgaging my house" ball in motion for whatever it is......

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

YESSSS DO IT Claire!!! You will LOVE it! xoxo

With a smile because you know what the announcement will be geeg? ??? Lol how do you keep it to yourself??? I'd be bursting to tell!!!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek
Naturally, I know! Lol

I guess 30 years of keeping my mouth shut has made it easier. Lol.

I also got said email and I'm dying to find out.

Thinking it's something to do with mani/pedi or maybe something to do with the other settings on our CND Lamp (B&D)???

So can't wait til next month now. Totally addicted to CND now I've done the first masters to the total dismay of my husband :D

You know what is so amazing...the absolute excitement of S2 customers!

And July isn't too far off....:):):)

Jen, I thought me and you were friends...friends don't keep secrets from each other....meanie!!

I am now stropping!!!! I don't like secrets :-(

A buff free liquid and powder would be AMAZING!!!!

Actually I don't care what it is I want one! I feel another night waiting up till 2:00am to order coming on lol

I am now stropping!!!! I don't like secrets :-(

A buff free liquid and powder would be AMAZING!!!!

Actually I don't care what it is I want one! I feel another night waiting up till 2:00am to order coming on lol

Don't stress!!

It's fun to anticipate.

Might be something thing quite unexpected! But you can be sure that whatever it is, it WILL enhance the businesses of many many of you. :D:

Latest posts

Back