Sweet Squared announcement!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think its more to do with the face than the body.......but i may be wrong xx

HD Brows, lash lifts, lash extensions?! Haha could be anything, but I'm still thinking SV or other TO products ie faith lift ;) hmmmm we shall see lol xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

yes i was thinking hd brows lashes but now im DEFINITELY agreeing that its SV xx

I hope not as I'm doing my training tomorrow and the trainer didn't know what I was talking about when I said big announcement.

Oh wish I knew what it was !!!

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using SalonGeek mobile app

Could it be Fake Bake?

I really hope it's TO products! x

Could it be Fake Bake?
According to all trade mags Fake Bake has gone into administration... As in bust! So no... Not that! :Scared:

According to all trade mags Fake Bake has gone into administration... As in bust! So no... Not that! :Scared:

I know it's gone into administration but I didn't know if it could be 'rescued' by another company

I'm still convinced its shrinking violet xx

I'm still convinced its shrinking violet xx

I love the fact we're all presuming what it will be ..... We are totally hooked now ... !!!

Whatever it is 'we will all need it' .... Lol ....
I won't be telling my OH as he'll know il be spending more money ... Lol ... X

Lots of speculation! Maybe it's not anything to do with nails at all....

We will announce July 15th but.... Purchases won't be available until July 22nd...

We are making sure that training is scheduled and all dates are up and running... we are also doing a LOT of in-house training too.

As an aside, we have been looking and doing our homework on this for just under a year. We are very excited about the prospects and potential. We like the simple steps and we love the products themselves.

This will be different but we are hopeful that different will be good... For you and your clients.

Frankie Say... Oops I mean Samantha Say... No More!!!! :Kissing:

Ooh and there's me thinking I maybe able to purchase some newbies on the 15th whilst doing my brisa light sculpting course in Leeds!!!! Oh well I'm sure I will still be making other purchases!! Xxx

A week later and I'm still thinking SV ;) SV is amazing and has the potential to change your business massively xxx

im thinking endless possibilities!!! (samantha will know what i mean!) and i havent even thought about the retail side yet!! my mind is working overtime today with ideas!!!

I think it's SV. I heard TO have sold distribution rights for SV. I hope it is, I have been trying to train in this for two months now. It would be great to be distributed and taught by the best - Sweet Squared. So glad I have waited now to train!

I think it's SV. I heard TO have sold distribution rights for SV. I hope it is, I have been trying to train in this for two months now. It would be great to be distributed and taught by the best - Sweet Squared. So glad I have waited now to train!

I half hope it is and half hope it isn't! S2 have the BEST customer service, but I don't want to have retrain as I spent a bomb training with SV last month! But then maybe I could be a "master" wrapper with another S2 certificate to my collection !!! ;-). Roll on the 15th is all I can say! Xx

Sorry to go off topic, in re to fake bake hasn't the American company bought out the UK company or has the entire company gone bust?? Xx

If it is SV do you think we will need to retrain as I have just spent my last pennies on the training on yesterday. Can't afford to redo it.
Am getting really stressed about it now and not looking forward to the announcement at all :-(

If it is SV do you think we will need to retrain as I have just spent my last pennies on the training on yesterday. Can't afford to redo it.
Am getting really stressed about it now and not looking forward to the announcement at all :-(

I don't see that we would have to re train. I'm sure if it is SV as I suspect, we will just have to provide our certificates, just like everything else at s2 :) I can't wait, so hope it is. Can order it all in one place then. Cheaper and quicker. Postage too ;) xxx

Oh just like Souz I was so hoping for a "no-nail-buff" L&P....

But whatever is coming it WILL BE EXCITING :)

Although saying that Vinylux didn't make any difference to my business... Don't shoot or shout :) And please don't tell me I didn't try hard enough ;)

Oh just like Souz I was so hoping for a "no-nail-buff" L&P....

But whatever is coming it WILL BE EXCITING :)

Although saying that Vinylux didn't make any difference to my business... Don't shoot or shout :) And please don't tell me I didn't try hard enough ;)

Such a shame... Another member told me she had sold £700 in one week...:eek::Love::Love:. No 'shooting down' (lord I hate that expression... Just a me thing) but maybe you need help in retailing? :hug:

Latest posts

Back