tan trick spray tans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katexx

Reaction score
hi everyone :Grope: can anyone please let me know if they are using tantrick spray tan or there machine . Please tell me how u find it beacause Iam thinking of buying it.

If you do a search on Tantrick I am sure you will find out a lot ...as it get's mentioned loads....and some geeks are Trainers for it...
I think Jen..Nail FX is one so you could also pm her for more info....
I can't remember who else is...sorry girls it's me age!!!

If you do a search on Tantrick I am sure you will find out a lot ...as it get's mentioned loads....and some geeks are Trainers for it...
I think Jen..Nail FX is one so you could also pm her for more info....
I can't remember who else is...sorry girls it's me age!!!

Kateyork1 is another....

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly :Grope:

No problem...
I think the geek... spray 2 go... is the main person to do with Tantrick....so if you click on quick links above...then on members list...and put spray 2 go in the search you will get to her profile...and you can either pm her or better maybe email her from there.
I am sure she will give you all the info you need. Good Luck

TanTrick Ltd

Speak to Mandy she is a diamond - no hard sell either.

The machine is FAB virtually no overspray, the solutions can be tailored to your clients needs ie different strenghts for different skin tones 5% 8% 10% and 12 % Its a lovely natural colour - and COMPETITIVELY PRICED !

Great customer service - what more could you want !!

Good Luck

Hi there,

It really is a great machine and solution to use. I had my first spary tan today at work using another system and compared to the mini mist...well there is just no comparison. There was soooo much over spray the room was covered, half the solution was on the floor half way through, I had to refill the bottle. Tantrick has virtually no overspray, so very little waste and much more procision, drys almost instantly.

Go for it!! xxx

I agree with everything thats been said. Its a fantastic machine and an excellent company.

Definitely give them a call - you won't be sorry!:green:

Yes I use Tantrick too and got to agree with everything previously said

I started to use Tantrick about a month or so ago and I am very impressed and so are the clients.

Latest posts

Back