Tantrick or Sienna x?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shel84

Reaction score
I have got it down to these two brands that im going to choose between for my training and for the products i'll use

Please give me opinions on which one you think has the better result colour

Which one would you say is a more popular brand?

Have got a few sienna x samples through today and i really like the fragrance.

Have heard that tantrick do strawberry scented?

Have had a chat with both companies customer service and they were both really lovely and very helpful.

Im going toget a spray tan done using each brand but wondered what the professionals thought!

Thanks again. :)

I can't compare the two, but from the tantrick range, I love both the EOS (strawberry smelling one) and AG. The feedback I get from clients is better with these two. I don't know if it has anything to do with the clientele I have, as most haven't had a tan before and want something subtle/natural. I haven't yet had any clients who want to go dark, so other solutions may be more suited to them.

:) Hi I couldn't choose between them, so stock both,:lol: they both have a great colour but different so depends what your clients want, both have brilliant customer service and fast delivery. I love the fact that Tantrick do the 5% which I use alot for brides and red heads.Hthx

I have tryed sienna x samples & it is nice stuff . But ............. Well i would say tantrick..... i spoke to collin yesturday when i ordered the new essence of summer iv now found out that im using way to much solution how im using my mini mist, as im trained already with stropez he is sending me the training manual for free so i dont waste my money paying for training again how to use it. There not many companys that would sooner money be in your pocket then theres. He sending me all promo stuff posters, flyers, aftercare leaflets, He is always on here posting and helping other brands users with there problems i dont see sienna on here. Need i say more ! :lol:

i don't know why i didnt think of just training with one but stocking two! :)

Tantrick offer 1 to 1 training and all the trainers are good fun as well as been very educational

i don't know why i didnt think of just training with one but stocking two! :)

Train with one company and then got off to B&Q there solutions are just fab...and there running a special promo right now...buy 1L Antique oak and get a hanging basket free :eek:

I think you may have an addiction to b&q Collin! :lol:

I think he has bought shares and is promoting them lol :lol:

your not wrong there the added bonus about going to B&Q is that there is a KFC on route also :)

..with all the solution I get through ive got a good few hundred hanging baskets scattered about the place.:lol:

your not wrong there the added bonus about going to B&Q is that there is a KFC on route also

I've just joined a half-million strong petition on Facebook to Get KFC To Do A Home Delivery Service ...:lol:

Train with one company and then got off to B&Q there solutions are just fab...and there running a special promo right now...buy 1L Antique oak and get a hanging basket free :eek:

:lol: You tell everyone this dont be shocked if you go out of business :lol::smack:

Well, I have used both and I personally prefer Sienna. I demo'd the AG on a fellow geek and found it really yellowish, she looked like her liver packed up! lol... now that is obviously not going to be the case with everyone but my own experience.

Both have great customer service although i'd say Tantricks has the edge slightly, I'd say Sienna have the edge with solutions and retail stuff :green:

Sienna-x for me! I find the colour more intense. Eg...10% in sienna comes out darker than Tantricks 10% I found Tantricks 10% to be more like 8% in Sienna but both are lovely colours xxx

I think Homebase are better,they do a lovely mahogany and the customer service is slightly less grumpy than b and q.

I think Homebase are better,they do a lovely mahogany and the customer service is slightly less grumpy than b and q.

Must give them a try...do you also get a free hanging basket with solutions purchased and is there a KFC near by :eek:

hi i use siennaX and love it i have used fake bake n st.tropaz and love it more than them!! go for siennaX and the training was really good 2!

You also have to consider what's important to you, i.e., would you prefer to train in a classroom environment or 1 2 1, when do you want training and when can you be trained?

It might be an idea to also look at what both companies offer you, with Tantrick you can choose exactly what you want in your initial start up kit. Your local trainer will advise you on what she think's is best to start with but you can tweak this where you want.

Hey Shel,
if your still debating which solution to go with....here's a link...B&Q | nextday.diy.com - 12,000+ DIY products next working day delivery

Ronseal (very good top end brand)only £11.98 for 750 ml in Satin Dark oak for that dark dark shiny look....free next day delivery on all orders over £50 so you could add to the solution order and get a new barbie delivered free as the summer looks like its not far off :eek:

Now dont tell me that thats not a dam fine deal if ever you saw one :lol:

HTH :hug:

Tantrick for me, 1-2-1 training and free leaflets, great package deals as well.

Just seen that you are soon to be off on holiday Colin! What shade are you going to be sprayed in before you go, will it be the Antique Oak?

Jacqui

Latest posts

Back