tantrick solutions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautyathome

Reaction score
Hi i just went on ebay and typed in tantricks and all the solutions came up, for £58 delivered for the 1 litre bottle any %, bargain so bought it. Has anyone bought it from there?

just realised its wow factor that is selling them on ebay at cheaper rates, thanks

Last edited:
why would you by it from there?
when you can buy it direct and know its the correct liquid and not creosote or something similar???
i think its also more expensive than what you would get from tantrick

this pisses me off, ppl always trying to save a buck and bringing the industry into this price war
sorry had to rant

No and I never would! How do you know that it is Tantrick you are getting?

Who would you go to when you need advice on the products or procedure? Why should Tantrick help you when you havent supported them by buying direct from the authorised supplier?

I aint having a go but the above support is part of the package when you but from the proper channels.

it is tantricks the new supplier is wow factor and they are selling on ebay, it is them because if you press the contact us bit in the description bit their website comes on. :)

Hhhhmmmmm - I have looked at Tantrick on e-bay and didnt like what I saw. I didnt see any sold by Wowproducts, but was a little alarmed at what I did see.

The ones I saw were no cheaper than buying them from the authorised supplier.

Hhhhmmmmm - I have looked at Tantrick on e-bay and didnt like what I saw. I didnt see any sold by Wowproducts, but was a little alarmed at what I did see.

The ones I saw were no cheaper than buying them from the authorised supplier.
apparently the girl selling it is a trainer and she is selling it on ebay at the same price as the other trainers. It comes direct from wow factor so the products are real and not fakes. thanks

Sorry hun, but I was just looking on a site that sell it for £47.50 for 1L
I would contact colin our WOW geek and ask him about this ebay sale if I were you.

Sorry hun, but I was just looking on a site that sell it for £47.50 for 1L
I would contact colin our WOW geek and ask him about this ebay sale if I were you.
Hi thank you for your email, the £58 by the way is including postage, and the girl selling it is a trainer so i know the product is the real one and not a fake, this has been confirmed to me already, thank you anyway hun :)

Hi thank you for your email, the £58 by the way is including postage, and the girl selling it is a trainer so i know the product is the real one and not a fake, this has been confirmed to me already, thank you anyway hun :)

its ok, not trying to teach gran to suck eggs and I know they are not all rip of merchants on ebay its just that a lot are :hug:

Sorry hun, but I was just looking on a site that sell it for £47.50 for 1L.

Thats cheap Susie :eek:

Are you sure that wasn't excluding VAT....i know that most tanning sites you need to add VAT on....then delivery, and before you know it you're over £60.

I know of one geek who is a tantrick trainer, and sells Tantrick stuff on ebay....hopefully she'll come on and let you all know what's going on.

Thats cheap Susie :eek:

Are you sure that wasn't excluding VAT....i know that most tanning sites you need to add VAT on....then delivery, and before you know it you're over £60.

:eek:never thought of that:lol: doh:smack:

Hi Guy's...ok so Wow Factor is not selling solutions on E Bay however it does seem that one trainer through her genuine enthusiasm has placed these products on this site.

This is not a channel we normaly wholesale through nor wish to continue with and will be withdrawn.

Tantrick is a premium product and is only available through authorised channels which does include the tainers themselves.

You are more than welcome to purchase the product either directly from ourselves or via the trainers...a list of their contact numbers can be found under the trainers section on our website.

Hoping this now clarifeis the supply channels and many apologies for any confusion that this issue may have caused
Best regards and wishes
Collin:hug:

Ebay is the bain of my life, lol.

Bless you gem!!!! Just a mistake everyone through geniune enthusiasm......dont worry chick xxxxxx

Latest posts

Back