Tell me what you think

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shiney

Reaction score
hi all
i am still training but i would like you to tell me what you think would you pay for these nails
shiney-albums-glitter-picture7419-027.jpg

yes i think these are really good.what did you use for the glitter?
i wish my nails were as good as these when i was training,lol.x

I think they are fab honey well done you !! god i wished mine had looked that good while training xx

I agree, they are looking really good, I would be very happy to wear these :hug:

I think they are lovely well done. Keep the great work up!!!:)

yes i think these are really good.what did you use for the glitter?
i wish my nails were as good as these when i was training,lol.x

its an attuide nail polish just one coat for a bit of sparkle it also looks good over nail polish just to give it that something

thanks everyone thats given me a nice confidence boost

When I was training, my nails were nowhere near as good as these - well done, they are great:)

I think they r lovely . Beautiful :D

I think these nails are lovely, they have a nice rounded shape to them. I'd be happy to wear them too x

They are lovely hun i would deffo pay for these xx

No-one would know you were just training:hug:

very nice....clients would definitely pay for those.

Gorge!!! I would pay full price for them any day xx

Pay for these nails, if I win the lottery next week, I am flying you over here to ireland to be my personal nail technician. They are wicked! well done.

oh they're gorgeous!! I'd definately pay for a set of these :hug:

I think they are well nice too...you dont look like you are still in training, far too good. :) Loving the sparkle too...can you please tell me what shade attitude polish you used? Gotta get some of that! :)

they are fab hun you should be well proud of yourself x:)

Lovely nails and nice nail art. If I was doing these nails I would be charging £35 for the extensions and another £5 for the nail art. So all in all £40 but this is going by my prices suitable for my area. Hope this helps. :)

I think they're lovely, you should be very proud especially as you are still training. I'm sure anyone would be delighted if they came to you for nails and went out looking like this! Very well done :hug:

Latest posts

Back