Test your Beauty Knowledge............

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
also waxing
I have never patch tested anyone for waxing.Only time I would consider is IF they had a reaction to previous wax.

i don't as a habit but this was one i had on my mock exam, i remember beacuse i got it wrong first time x

name 3 contraindications to application of an airbrush tan?

Im going to guess this one as I haven't done airbrush tanning ?!

Open Cuts/Sores, Exczema, Psoriasis ??? Let me know if im right & what other contra-indications there are ?

Will post another question to get the ball rolling again :)

Name four types of Pigmentation ?

Ok,had to google one of these,Vitiligo(we all know this one)white patches on the skin.Leprosy,Pityriasis alba(hypo pigment patch seen on the face,usually on young children,son has this and I had it when I was a child, and the good old pregnancy mask.

What does superficial effleurage mean????Nice easy one.:green:

Ok,had to google one of these,Vitiligo(we all know this one)white patches on the skin.Leprosy,Pityriasis alba(hypo pigment patch seen on the face,usually on young children,son has this and I had it when I was a child, and the good old pregnancy mask.

It's a massage procedure... you do it on the hands and arms... ? (prob on body but I'm not a therapist)

Light stroking movements using the palm of the hand. Used at the beginning and end of a massage routine. Used to apply massage product also.:Scared:

Light stroking movements using the palm of the hand. Used at the beginning and end of a massage routine. Used to apply massage product also.:Scared:
Well done,your turn.xx

:green:

Ok I'm thinking............
right....
(As simply as possible) What is the purpose of the lymphatic system?

to remove excess fluid form the system, produces immune cells and absorbs fatty acids

what can blue nails be an indication of medically? x

what can blue nails be an indication of medically? x

Is that Asthma?

I'll leave you all to it if I've got that wrong too... :o

heart problems

It's blue lips that can show Asthma... DOH!!

Your turn for the question xx

ermmm i dont do beauty but here goes lol
what is the largest organ in the human body?

ermmm i dont do beauty but here goes lol
what is the largest organ in the human body?

skin

i thought blue nails was bad circulation? learn something new everyday !

skin

i thought blue nails was bad circulation? learn something new everyday !

i didnt say i was right with my answer!!

lol
but my family has a history of heart problems and blue nails is one of the symptons, but that is down to poor circulation of the oxygen in the blood , so maybes we are both right amb!!!!

what is erythema?

is that reddening of the skin?

Latest posts

Back