Test your Beauty Knowledge............

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im officially a beauty therapist now!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
ermmmm,what is the smallest bone in the body

What is the patella also known as?

What are Milia and how are they formed?

What are Milia and how are they formed?
Milia are white spots that are caused from build up of sebum, dead skin cells thus blocking pores.

What is the correct term if someone were laying face up on the massage couch(when performing massage?)

Milia are white spots that are caused from build up of sebum, dead skin cells thus blocking pores.

What is the correct term if someone were laying face up on the massage couch(when performing massage?)

I don't do massage - but I'm guessing - supine??

I don't do massage - but I'm guessing - supine??
Thats a good guess if you dont do massage and the right spelling too,did you google it?

No - but I used to work in a hospital and typed a lot of theatre notes - a lot of surgery was performed in 'supine' position!!!:green:

i'm going to hazard a guess and say anterior?? or posterior?? I could be completely wrong....:o

No - but I used to work in a hospital and typed a lot of theatre notes - a lot of surgery was performed in 'supine' position!!!:green:
Oh I see,well done you for remembering.Your turn.:) xx

What is Sebum and what are its main functions?

What is Sebum and what are its main functions?

sebum is the skins natural oil produced from sebaceous glands. It's main functions are to protect the skin from infection, natural moisturisation and it reduces water loss from the skin.

name 3 different types of electrolysis

name 3 different types of electrolysis
Galvanic, thermolysis (I know it as short wave diathermy), and blend.

Describe the polarities and actions & benefits of facial galvanic therapy.

List 2 benefits of a microcurrent facial treatment!:lol:

List 2 benefits of a microcurrent facial treatment!:lol:

1. It helps to tone and lift facial muscles back to where they should be!

2. Well hydrated skin - the electical impulses stimulate the skin and get our old sleepy cells etc going again!

where are the eccrine glands found ??

where are the eccrine glands found ??
in almost all areas of the skin. They are a type of sweat gland.

arector pili muscle I hope or I shall be goin back to college hehe x

Latest posts

Back