Thanks Laystar

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debz

Reaction score
Hi all,

Would just like to say a BIG 'thanks' to Laystar for the fab 'Geek' badges.
Unfotunatly I broke mine but hey ho!!:o :eek:
Really liked the t-shirt Layla, any chance of some of those for March?:biggrin:
(cheeky ain't I!!!!!)

Debz xxx

Debz said:
Hi all,

Would just like to say a BIG 'thanks' to Laystar for the fab 'Geek' badges.
Unfotunatly I broke mine but hey ho!!:o :eek:
Really liked the t-shirt Layla, any chance of some of those for March?:biggrin:
(cheeky ain't I!!!!!)

Debz xxx
Debz, I did the same...broke my badge before I even got there!!!!!! Am going to try and mend it though!!!! :o

I must also thank Layla for the badge....terrific job!!!!

Yes Layla the T-Shirt was fab.....so what are the chances for next time???!!!! :biggrin:

Lol

Tshirts for march should be fine and dandy...lemme just have a breather lol
!! :lol: :cool: :green:

And superglue or nail adhesive will work wonders on those broken badges lmao

xxx

I Love My Badge Too Chicha Face Xx

Lmao

Thank god for that then, Missy!! rotf! ;) Pink all the way, baby!!

:cool:

Love'n'Hugs xxx

I wore mine with pride, still in working order even though a little corner came off.............but that was at Olympia lol................. So does that mean I have one of the original batch badges lol............
And yes it will also be there at Gmex lol........... with me attached to it lol.........

Clever Chica aint ya................ love ya xxxx

I loved my badge to!! I wear it on my uniform and everyone asks where I got it!! :eek:

Hi...
I still have my badge too from olympia...i love it...all my clients ask who did it and say how talented she must be...ain't that right girls...lol.
Thanks again layla...x

Deni said:
Hi...
I still have my badge too from olympia...i love it...all my clients ask who did it and say how talented she must be...ain't that right girls...lol.
Thanks again layla...x
yep very talented!

Thanks for the badge too! it was lovley, i too was clumbsy and broke it, but jessie (at ez-flow) lent me some glue to mend it! Thanks jess too!

Simon brought mine all the ay back to Spain and it arrived intact!!! It is now hanging in my office.

Simon said he saw loads of people wearing them at the show!! Don't know why others said they never saw them .... must have been unlucky!

Thanks Layla .... great job. Lots of work went into those. They really are fun.

Layla Hun,
Looks like Im gonna need a badge too, for GMEX!
geeg said:
Simon brought mine all the ay back to Spain and it arrived intact!!!
Gigi ... was that Simon helping out on the Creative stand???
If it was tell him "The pain in the butt :rolleyes: asking for all the odd- named enamels says hello ... and yes Creative do do an enamel called ' .... Artichokie'" :lol:

oh i love oky doky artichokie in fact got it on now :)

Thanks for my badge to will be wearing it a GMex

Glorsclaws said:
Layla Hun,
Looks like Im gonna need a badge too, for GMEX!
Gigi ... was that Simon helping out on the Creative stand???
If it was tell him "The pain in the butt :rolleyes: asking for all the odd- named enamels says hello ... and yes Creative do do an enamel called ' .... Artichokie'" :lol:
If it was the old dude who looks like Sean Connery then yes it was my Simon!!;) He never misses a show and is the Chairman of The company but still likes to stock that enamel stand .. I'll remember you to him!!

Latest posts

Back