The 2013 30 Day Shred geeks!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good going, soon b on the next level. Was a bit too intense for me with the sit ups im afraid so ive started doing pilates to try and get my tummy muscles up to it ;-) but im still watching this thread to see how well u all do and plan to be doing it myself in a couple of weeks x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

When you do it, you will notice a massive difference. I'm already noticing a big difference in myself and all of the exercises (including sit ups) and I'm only on day 6! :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Laying in bed and I've just read the whole thread. A little bit of me feels excited and I'm thinking I want to give it ago. I might/will pop to the shops and buy a copy. I am a member at slimming world but not been doing the diet really maybe this will help motivate me. Can I join you in this journey. I will report in when I have dvd in hand. Time 8.35 am and still in bed first client is at 10.30 then 11.15 only doing 2 today, I don't normally work Saturdays. I'm getting up today is the day. Speak to you all later x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Please join that will be fab... I'm on day 6 and need to do all 30 days consecutively because I'm away for the weekend on 14th August and due to do day 30 on 13th August!!!!!

Good luck :) keep us posted xxx

I completely forgot I had brought this DVD months ago :eek:
I'm going to start it Monday morning :D (I promise)

Do it :) good luck and keep us posted with how you get on xxx

I started well and completed one full week but with a 5 year old and now 4 month old, it's hard to find the time. Was doing it at night when DD sleeping and other half taking baby out in pram as he's a very grumpy baby so can't get the peace in the day time. I noticed a difference in the first week and am so mad with myself for stopping as I would have completed my 30 days around about now.

So taking the plunge and starting again, wish me luck. Onwards and upwards x

Just a little update for anyone that's wondering if it works and if it's good for people that are unfit etc. Here's my brief story....

I'm 5 ft 2"... very overweight and very unfit.
I am going away on 14th August for the weekend and want to feel a bit better about myself. So out came the 30 day shred dvd...

Day 1 nearly killed me lol had legs like jelly etc

It has been getting better every day since :)

I completed day 6 this morning and I feel great. Been out to do a client this morning (don't normally work Saturday's) put my tunic on and it felt fab! :) I felt great (still a long way to go) but this tunic has never fitted me so nice. No more pulling at the buttons and accross the hips, no more digging in to my arms. .. feels great. Can't believe the difference in just 6 days! Can't wait for day 30!

I can't really feel the difference without my clothes, but in ny clothes... they fit so much better already and nothing is digging in now :)

I took photos, measurements and weight the morning before day 1. I will be taking them every 10 days. (So morning of day 11 before I do day 11, morning of day 21 and the day after day 30) :)

Good luck everyone xxxx

I've got it but its not unwrapped. I will start Monday. So this is my before photo. Its not very flattering but it needs to be done. Bring on ....30 days !!!!!
azuqy9a6.jpg

Are you on a diet aswell glamoureyes11?

I've got it but its not unwrapped. I will start Monday. So this is my before photo. Its not very flattering but it needs to be done. Bring on ....30 days !!!!!
azuqy9a6.jpg

Wooohoooo go you :) I've just got up and about to go and do day 7 :)

Are you on a diet aswell glamoureyes11?

I've just been watching what I've been eating (I've still had the odd naughty thing) and I've cut out fizzy drinks and alcohol !!! :-O lol xxx

My sister was supposed to lend me this dvd when I went to see her on friday but she forgot to take it to work with her. So I'm still waiting to start it! Can't wait!!

My sister was supposed to lend me this dvd when I went to see her on friday but she forgot to take it to work with her. So I'm still waiting to start it! Can't wait!!

It's only about £5 if you want to buy it :) xxx

What happens after the 30 days? How so you maintain it?

What happens after the 30 days? How so you maintain it?

However you want. Depending on how fit I am by the end of it, I'll be doing it again or insanity x

Day 8 complete :) x

I found out my DVD so will be starting it today after taking the kids too school :eek:

I found out my DVD so will be starting it today after taking the kids too school :eek:

Good luck! ;) xxx

It's only about £5 if you want to buy it :) xxx

My sister has just dropped it round. Will be starting tomorrow! Once I've done this I intend to do insanity!!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

I have the DVD and will be starting next week. I'm also joining slimming world the same day so hopefully big changes ahead :) its nice to hear how you are all getting on, keeps me determined and looking forward to posting my own updates soon x

I do slimming world too melwinnie. I love it & have lost 4 stone on it and only a few lbs away from target. Hoping starting doing the shred alongside it will help shift the last few lbs as its slowed down a bit.

Day 1 done. Ouchie lol. I can see why it works. And I've got body combat tonight! Oh well no pain no gain!

ok geeks, i am back and i would love to tell you that me and jillian have become best of buds but i am afraid we had a little fall out and she has been locked in a cupboard ever since (haha). Well done everyone who has stuck it out or has started :D

any hoo.... i have a VERY important night out coming up (friends birthday and my X will be there) and i have been healthy eating for 6 weeks but not exercising. I weighed yesterday morning and I was 11st 04lb, i started off at 12st 09lb. I had a massive binge last night and today but i'm back on it tomorrow and i'm going to re introduce jillian back into my life. If i'm sensible and really push myself to exercise and carry on with my healthy eating how much do you think i could be by saturday 3rd august? I REALLY wanted to be 11st but i don't think that's going to happen :sad:

Latest posts

Back