The 2013 30 Day Shred geeks!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that's fantastic well done! I just want to loose about half a stone and tone up , will keep your results in mind when I'm screaming tomorrow and hopefully will make me stick to it xx

Thank you :) It's sooo worth it. I have a few stone to lose. I'm away this weekend so I will be back on the exercises when I get back. I'll be doing josie gibson then back to 30 day shred.

I wasn't particularly good with food but I did stay away from alcohol and fizzy drinks for the full 30 days :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you :) It's sooo worth it. I have a few stone to lose. I'm away this weekend so I will be back on the exercises when I get back. I'll be doing josie gibson then back to 30 day shred.

I wasn't particularly good with food but I did stay away from alcohol and fizzy drinks for the full 30 days :) xxx

Good luck ! Xxx

I just started this yesterday hoping to loose a lil bit of weight, I've also cut out all junk food & fizzy pop (which is all I drink) drinking plenty of water & no snacking just 3 meals a day :)

I just started this yesterday hoping to loose a lil bit of weight, I've also cut out all junk food & fizzy pop (which is all I drink) drinking plenty of water & no snacking just 3 meals a day :)

Good luck. You wull notice a massive difference :) xxz

Hi
I'm on day 12, not lost any weight but have lost 2.5" off my waist and 2" from thighs and 1" from arms , just hoping eventually weight comes off too, although must admit not really been dieting too, but starting tomorrow , keep me posted how you go, and good luck ! X

Good luck. You wull notice a massive difference :) xxz

Thank you :) I hope so it's mainly my waist & thighs that need sorting lol x

I am starting again tomorrow morning without fail. 21 days to holiday!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm starting it today again :D bring on the burn lol

Xx

I'm gutted my chiropractor has banned me from anything that is impact so the cardio section of this is out, body combat is out. Just as I got my exercise head back on. Found a 30 day arm challenge & going to do it alongside squats & crunches.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ive just started day 1 level 1 yesterday and it wasnt as bad as I thought it would be and I pushed myself hard!! Is anyone else just starting? Day 2 day bring it on!! X

I've just started yesterday day 1 level 1 and man it was hard but gonna push throw got to get those results and need to get rid of ma little belly pouch lol xx

Day 18 for me and it does get easier as my fitness has improved , have noticed it on my arms as all the wobble has gone ! Dreading level 3 😁

Ive downloaded them all and outnonto disks but ashamed to say not started yet guess tomoz could be the day :) what size weights u ladies using xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Any geeks still doing the shred? I did level one and found it relatively easy so skipped to level 2 today, well that stepped it up a gear, especially on my arms, ouch!

I started Monday,feeling a little sore today!!!

Going to have a look at this. Need to firm up desperately. I've got muffin top in my jeans!

I like it I think! Couldn't do it every day though because I'd get bored and have to be a bit careful with a dodgy knee but I definitely think you'd notice a difference if you stuck with it. Just about managed to keep up with level two so going to keep at it till it's a bit easier I think before I attempt level 3. Is it as hard as everyone makes out?

Ordering next week! Luckily level 1 is on youtube so will be starting monday at same time as starting juice plus. Operation skinny minnie commence!! Xx

Sent from my LG-E430 using SalonGeek mobile app

This contributed to worsening my hernia last year. Too scared to go back to it!!!

This contributed to worsening my hernia last year. Too scared to go back to it!!!

Ouch! That would be enough to put anyone off, are you ok now?

Latest posts

Back