The 2013 30 Day Shred geeks!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes thank you! Had it all fixed up on Xmas Eve, it was horrific before!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Bless you, maybe stick to something a bit more gentle than evil torturer Jillian then!

Yes. It consists of many reps of lifting a wine glass. Hard work.

Yes. It consists of many reps of lifting a wine glass. Hard work.

Especially once you get to the 4th or 5th one.... hic!:D

Bottle or glass?!

Ah who am I kidding, 2 glasses and I've had it lol! #lightweight

Hi folks sorry this is an old thread but was just wondering can you watch any of the YouTube vids to do this? Is it a different workout for each day!???
Or is it best to get the DVD??
Could I also ask for anyone who did this, is it just this workout u have to do or do you need to do like 45 minutes of walking etc then do this to see a difference or can you do this just on it's own??

Thank you

Hi folks sorry this is an old thread but was just wondering can you watch any of the YouTube vids to do this? Is it a different workout for each day!???
Or is it best to get the DVD??
Could I also ask for anyone who did this, is it just this workout u have to do or do you need to do like 45 minutes of walking etc then do this to see a difference or can you do this just on it's own??

Thank you

Hiya

You can watch on Youtube I believe. You need level 1, 2 and 3. You do each level for 10 days then move on to the next level.

But dvd is only a few £

You will see a difference from doing just the dvd alone :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have it, but it buggered my knees! All the jumping etc killed me!!

Emma-Louise

You can get the full vids on youtube I've done it and I dropped a dress size in 10 days only doing the shred and eating reasonably well - still are chocolate it really works x

Wow it sounds amazing :)
So excited to give it a try !! Thanks guys x

Right that's it.... I'm back in the game. Day 1 done! :) xXx

Right that's it.... I'm back in the game. Day 1 done! :) xXx

Good for you! I do it every now and then. Would love to be more consistent though. :rolleyes:

Good for you! I do it every now and then. Would love to be more consistent though. :rolleyes:

I have to, I'm a heffa! After being at the zoo yesterday and realising I blended in with the elephants... I thought it was time for change haha ;) xxd

I have to, I'm a heffa! After being at the zoo yesterday and realising I blended in with the elephants... I thought it was time for change haha ;) xxd

Mate I put on my hold it all in slip under a dres yesterday cos I had no decent clean clothes left and I actually looked like a whale! It smoothed all my lumps into one big lump!
Iv just started I can make you thin and think I'm going to get the shred back out! I hate it lol but think it's needed!

Emma-Louise

Ah don't say that, your gorgeous xx

Ah don't say that, your gorgeous xx

Ah thanks Lila :) I certainly don't feel it and I don't think my ass would agree with you either lol xxx

I did this for the first time last night,,,, struggled a bit with the weights trying to get them comfortable enough to use but I could feel it working straight away and I was sweating buckets. Can't believe how quick it's over tho... But it's still a struggle. Can't walk much today... But so looking forward to completing it and hopefully losng a couple of pounds and toning up!! :)

Nicola! Xxx

Just found my dusty DVD out, will start it tonight, I'm determined this time lol x

We can do this :) xxz

Latest posts

Back