The Beauty Zoo is born!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big Congrats Nikki

I know how hard youve worked on your new venture .... salon looks divine.

:hug: Best of luck to you. :hug:​

It looks really nice, contempary and professional.

Good luck.

Am loving the funky light in your treatment room, that couch looks v comfy too ... could just get on there! Best of luck x

Congratulations! I think it's great and the pattern on those nails is great!!!

Wish you every success in the world :hug:

Looks great, good luck hun:hug::hug:

hi ya just wanna say that your salon looks fantasticCOLOR]
you have put soo much hard work in to it all and you must be really proud of all you have achieved (i knw i would be)
i would love to own my own salon.
i was just wondering where bouts in cornwall you have based your salon?

wow, fantastic! you should be very proud of yourself, I think your salon looks amazing!

Whereabouts in Cornwall are you as I go there alot - my parents live in Bodmin - so will book myself in to see you next time I am down :green:

Good luck with your new venture

PS your logo looks bl00dy fantastic lol xx
Wonder why hun???!!! Thanks for everything :hug: xxx

Am loving the funky light in your treatment room, that couch looks v comfy too ... could just get on there! Best of luck x
Funky light....IKEA!!!!!LOL!!! I also have the 3 seater of the same sofa in my house!!!!

Whereabouts in Cornwall are you as I go there alot - my parents live in Bodmin - so will book myself in to see you next time I am down :green:

Small world hun!!! Up until a year ago I was living in Bodmin but I have moved and both the Salon and I are now in Camborne!!! Looking forward to seeing you one day soon!!! :lol: BTW I still visit Bodmin as my son is still living there!!!! We could have our very own mini-geek-meet!!!!LOL!!! :hug: xxx

Actually I rather like the design on your nails.

It all looks great!

Wonder why hun???!!! Thanks for everything :hug: xxx

Funky light....IKEA!!!!!LOL!!! I also have the 3 seater of the same sofa in my house!!!!

Small world hun!!! Up until a year ago I was living in Bodmin but I have moved and both the Salon and I are now in Camborne!!! Looking forward to seeing you one day soon!!! :lol: BTW I still visit Bodmin as my son is still living there!!!! We could have our very own mini-geek-meet!!!!LOL!!! :hug: xxx

thats cool that you only in camborne, im movin to helston end of feb 2007 so thats only bout 10miles away, ill have to pop in and book a treament.

looks great - hope all is a great success.

great name too!

Your salon looks fantastic. good luck with everything and if I'm ever in Cornwall I know where to go x

Latest posts

Back