The Beauty Zoo is born!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks fabulous.....Bleedin pavement needs sorting out, but don't go to the council about that, they'll they'll make your high street one way for 8 months to do it with two men and their dogs.....and say that your business isn't suffering...should be a journal entry lol!
ROFLMFAO!!!!!!! Oh, how true....but they would close the damned street as it's already one way!!!!!!!:lol:

looks loverly - i was half expecting to see zebra print everywhere hahahhah - good luck with your new salon xxx

Hey G you should have seen what I was wearing.....yeah, a ZEBRA print top!!!PMSL!!!!!

Aww just beautiful it looks so inviting and relaxing, good luck i hope it all goes well for you hun :hug:

Good Luck x x Your salon looks fab!

Go Go Go Nikki - looking fab and so much hard work. :hug: :hug:

Nikki it looks the mutts Huni, I just love it all......Good luck.... I need to come and see you babe xxx

Where abouts in Cornwall are you? We plan to move there in the next few years hopefully if all goes to plan, which is why I have started training to have a whole new life there!!
good luck with your new venture Xx:lol:

Hun, you should be so proud of yourself, your salon looks fantastic!:hug: I would deffo want to go there to get my nails done!

You have obviously put in a tonne and more of hard work and effort, and its paid off! I love the colours you have used, I love the name, I love your logo it is fab fab fab, everything looks very welcoming and inviting! Your treatment room looks lovely and cosey too!

I can only hope that my salon will turn out as good as yours hun!:hug:

Keep us updated, best of luck for everything, may the clients flock to your door! xXx

congratulations Nikki, you have obviously put so much hard work in & it shows - it looks fab, i bet you are so proud of yourself xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nikki it looks wonderful hun, youve done yourself proud, looks like it was well worth all the hustle and bustle and i would love to be a client coming to your salon.
Best of luck nikki you deserve it :hug:

p.s hows the zebra getting on lol x

jules x

Awesome!!

Way to go
Love how you did it all, and I've been wanting one of those tables since FOREVER..... errrrr lol What's in it is fine, nail art is a good idea. Leave it there for people to look at while waiting and maybe they'll be tempted:wink2:

Hang in there.
Wish I had an actual 'studio' or 'salon':cry:
All I have is the upstairs living room LOL

congratulations, you did a great job:!: :!: :!:

Nikkkiiiii!! FINALLY!! Haha it look's so freaking cool hun :hug: That table is such a clever idea! I'll be over soon for a day of pampering lol and THEN I'll do your custom blends haha :lol:

Hope it keeps you superdoopa busy, I'm sure it will:green: Mwah xxxx

OMG if people saw the before pictures they would know just how much sweat and hard work you have put into this so bloody well done you. And once you get a quick lick of paint on the outside it will finish it to perfection.

Just one thing .... you have got a set of shming shmong on your price list haven't you?!

Good luck my buddy, wish I could come down and see you and cheer you on. Wishing you every success MWAH xxx

looks fabulous :green: totally love the table where did you get it ? , you have done really well it looks like it has a very welcoming atmosphere :green: hope you are chocka busy , xx

looks fab, now get on ebay and look for animal print stuff:) and "zoo-if-i" the place. Clients will be knocking on your door and lining up soon enough........ best of luck.

looks stunning, i love all the emphasise on "natural"the wood, the colours, the prints, lovely it really is

Hun, the place looks fab...and the nails too! Good luck - I'll come see you someday soon, I'm sure...I need to schedule a business trip to Cornwall anyway x

It is absolutely lovely... brought a tear to my eye...

A dream in the making.

Congratulations... Wishing you every sucess.:hug:

A big well done to you it looks fab... good luck 4 the future xx

Nikki,crongratulation babes you did it !!!!

The salon looks fantastic and you will be fully booked in no time !

Best of luck for you and the beauty zoo xxxxx

Nikki, it looks fanblinkingtastic!!!! Many congrats on all the hard work, and I hope the opening is a huge success.....

Latest posts

Back