The Beauty Zoo is born!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hug: it looks great nikki. I wish you every success:hug:

Well done Hun, it looks really good. I'm sure you will have them streaming in very soon. I love the name, so original.

wow the pictures look fab! you sure must be proud !! i love the table it looks cool, best of luck and i hope you get loads of customers queing up for appointments soon xx

Nikki

Your salon looks fab. I love your colour scheme and your theme, you have obviously worked really hard. I hope my salon (even though its tiny) turns out as nice as yours. Good luck and all the best wishes for the future.

super....looks lovely

Congratulations Nikki

All the Best for a prosperous venture.

XX J XX

Well done , you have done so well you should be very proud of yourself and good luck with The Beauty Zoo.

Teri x:)

wow it looks great ,well done ,the decor is fab, good luck and all the best for the future, wish i lived nearer i would defo come in for a treat ment looks so inviteing and your nails look great x donna

Do you know what......you guys are the best!!!!!!!

I have just read through all your replys and I am in tears :cry: :cry:

I cannot begin to tell you how hard this has been....it was a disaster in the making really but with some very special people (especially on this site) who have encouraged me I have finally got there (ok, still crying....pass me the couch roll!!!).

Advice to anyone who is going to do this.....research, think about the effects on you and your family and also how much you want it....deep, deep down. Believe me, I wanted this sooooo much and now I just HAVE to make it work (just ask my bank manager!!!!).

I remember reading a post by Marian (mum), when I very first started looking for premisis, she said to sit in the shop for half an hour and count how many people go past....if there are 30 in that time then go for it. I counted 30 in 5 mins.....so I counted again, 30 in 6 minutes!!!!!!......I never looked back from that moment on :lol: So a thank you to Marian....who doesn't even know that she helped me to get the ball rolling LOL!!!!!!!

OK, enough......this should be a journal entry!!!!PMSL!!!! Off the have a strong drink....a good old cuppa and some more couch roll!!!!

Thanks again, you Geeks really do rock :hug: xxxxxxx

Wow babe, your salon looks gorgeous. Well done to you.

xx

Well done Nikki - its looking fab!!
Wishing you every success in your new business venture - heres to health, wealth and happiness for you - clink!!!
KxXx

Oh how exciting.....looks fab and nails do too!

Best of luck with everything.

H x

Salon looks fab hun. Hope all goes well. Good luck.:green::hug:

Nikki your salon looks fabulous. May all you hope for and dream of come true xx:hug: xx Good Luck Honey xx

the salon looks amazing! all the best for your new venture. xx

good luck with it all nikki - salon looks fab you should be really pleased with it you have but sooooo much work into it - i hope its a real success for you!!!
PS your logo looks bl00dy fantastic lol xx

Congratulations.... love your salon.

Congrats and well done nikki your salon looks fab and your logo is amazing!
hope you fill your book chick

xx:lol:

You've done a wonderful job Nikki, well done! I see you paid a visit to Ikea:wink2:

Every best wish for you new exciting venture.:lol: :hug:

It looks excellent Nikki well doen babe, see it all came together, really proud of you hun all the waorka nd stress you ahd with i, will all be worthwhile now.
x

Latest posts

Back