The Beauty Zoo is born!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Beauty Zoo

Reaction score
Ok geeks, as promised here are the pics of my new salon. It is not quite finished yet. Mandy (Spray2Go) told me ages ago as long as you are 80% there the rest will follow....so here's the 80%!!!!! LOL!!!

I have also airbrushed my nails to match the salon.....I am not asking for critique...they are crap but they serve a purpose!!!:rolleyes:

If anyone would like to know about the salon and the run up to the opening please read my journal as I cannot write it all again!!!PMSL!!!! But as an add-on the yesterdays journal I had a walk-in full set of sculpts today and a boking for a full spray tan, gel toes and a NNO on the 1st November. The lady is a local hairdresser and she took a load of price list to put in her salon. I have given out aprox 50 price lists in 3 days....coooool!!!!!!

Attachments

• Main Salon-1.JPG
    Main Salon-1.JPG
    119.6 KB · Views: 475
  • Reception Area.JPG
    Reception Area.JPG
    110.6 KB · Views: 457
  • The Beauty Room.JPG
    The Beauty Room.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 463
  • ZooNails!.JPG
    ZooNails!.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 438
Looks great good luck with everything:hug:

Looks really lovely, well done and the best of luck to you x
And no, they don't look crap!
It's a really good idea and will get you noticed.:hug:

That looks lovely Nikki, well done you! xxx

If anyone would like to know about the salon and the run up to the opening please read my journal as I cannot write it all again!!!PMSL!!!!
and the F-word isn't allowed LMFAO!!!!!!!

the pics look fab Nikki... I especially like the table with the different sections underneath the glass...
what have you got inside there?

All the best sweetie and may your appointment book always be full :hug: xxx

looking good !

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU:hug: :hug: :hug:

AMb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Its looking great Nikki... all the very best with your opening :hug:

Loving the nails too :)

Wow Nikki it looks fantastic I love the look of your salon It looks so inviting and relaxing pity I am not nearer :lol: I also love the nails pink is my fave colour :hug:

Bet you are really proud of yourself.Well done and hope you are fully booked soon.

Best wishes:hug:

I want to go to your salon Nikki! WELL DONE HUN & GOOD LUCK! xxx:hug:

WOW!!! Thanks for all your lovely replies....and so quickly!!!LOL!!!

I forgot to put a pic up of the front of the shop.....it does need painting in the next week or so :rolleyes:

And just for you Sandi a pic of my table!!! I just grabbed whatever I could find at 3.30 in the morning to put in it!!!!! I will sort it out very soon and the beauty of it is I can change it as and when I want....and with different themes. I'm too late for Halloween but Christmas is a coming!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Front Sign.JPG
    Front Sign.JPG
    119.7 KB · Views: 210
  • Ikea Table!.JPG
    Ikea Table!.JPG
    102.5 KB · Views: 227
Looks absolutely fabulous....so glad the tiling came off....honest hun it looks the nuts...now lets get those clients in there

Wowser, I'm loving that table Nikki...

I've got a picture frame somewhere containing a scoprion, think we got it in Tunisia one year on holiday, he'd look right at home in your table :wink2:

Very nice. But what do you have in the table?? Are they inside the glass?

WOW!!! Thanks for all your lovely replies....and so quickly!!!LOL!!!

I forgot to put a pic up of the front of the shop.....it does need painting in the next week or so :rolleyes:

And just for you Sandi a pic of my table!!! I just grabbed whatever I could find at 3.30 in the morning to put in it!!!!! I will sort it out very soon and the beauty of it is I can change it as and when I want....and with different themes. I'm too late for Halloween but Christmas is a coming!!!!!!!

Arr...didn't read that post...:rolleyes: Looks very effective

Looks great, loving the table !! :)

Absolutely Fab! Well done and I hope your business is a great success!
:lol:

Looks fabulous.....Bleedin pavement needs sorting out, but don't go to the council about that, they'll they'll make your high street one way for 8 months to do it with two men and their dogs.....and say that your business isn't suffering...should be a journal entry lol!

QWell done, you should be very proud of yourself, it looks fantastic......I love your mathcing nail art :)

looks loverly - i was half expecting to see zebra print everywhere hahahhah - good luck with your new salon xxx

Latest posts

Back