The Complete Nail Technician

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moosebat

Reaction score
Last edited:
Thanks for that... I actually don't have this one and I must get it :hug:

A legend and great supporter of Salongeek :hug:

I'm patiently waiting for this!

Thanks Geeks. Should be available in March. It has loads of updates. Including Kelly Winterborne's stilettoes, georgie Smedley with the E File, the correct way to apply Minx, nails forms (i.e. Popits), some step by steps by Aet Kase fabulous nail art and a whole chapter on business stuff

Sounds and looks great.
I was going to buy an earlier edition of this book but I will wait for the new one now:)

Thanks Geeks. Should be available in March. It has loads of updates. Including Kelly Winterborne's stilettoes, georgie Smedley with the E File, the correct way to apply Minx, nails forms (i.e. Popits), some step by steps by Aet Kase fabulous nail art and a whole chapter on business stuff

Excellent, something for everyone from beginner to the experienced Tech !

Cant wait to get a copy :hug:

Will it be at Excel? 28th 29th Feb!

Ooh sounds like an essential purchase!! I have Gigi and doug schoons books ands this sounds fab, where will be able to buy from please Marion?

Will it be at Excel? 28th 29th Feb!

I don't think it will be ready by then. I'll ask the publishers if they are likely to have any pre publication copies

Oohh can't Waite it sounds fab have the other version:)

The Complete Nail Technician was the first nail book I ever bought. I shall have to get the update version now.

Got a previous version, but now can't wait until this comes out. Looking forward to it!

Will be fab as ever :green:

Mum

I want a copy with autograph!

Hugs

Nail designer with a twist;)

Nice to see Marian's book updated and current again :green:

Many times old outdated books have been the bibles for way Way too long which is how myths and old wives tales get passed on from one nail tech generation to another. Two perfect examples are the original Milady book that was full of wrong info for years and Elain Almonds book which again was touted for way too long as THE book all nail techs should have.

I know she's worked really hard on the new edition, so good on ya Mum and of course it will be a wonderful addition to the technicians library. :hug:

I don't think it will be ready by then. I'll ask the publishers if they are likely to have any pre publication copies

Gosh, I hope they say yes! I could imagine your book (especially signed copies) would go down a storm at the show! xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back