The Event Pictures Thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving the pics, that one of Sandi and Judy is class, I love it :lol::lol::lol:

I went home early on the night of the party so missed most of it!!!

DID I 'ECK !!!

Hooked up with many geeks i'd already met and MANY that i hadnt...what a hoot.

Amazing food, champagne reception, glitzy geeks all poshed up. Dancing the night away....FAB FAB FAB

The whole thing was AMAZING with a capital A we got fontanarastic demos, inspiring talks, awesome company :hug: FANTASTIC kits it was all over WAY too soon:hug:

We met many of the Creative Ambassadors New and Old (fiona wallace and wee fee were such lovely peeps as were they all but i thought they were particularly warm and helpful!)

Amanda and Roxy did superb presentations.. as did EVERYONE actually...i loved it!

DIDNT like the hangover this morning one bit though !! ha ha

Attachments

• S5030746.jpg
    S5030746.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 267
  • S5030749.jpg
    S5030749.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 273
  • S5030752.jpg
    S5030752.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 271
  • S5030754.jpg
    S5030754.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:
Adele..the morning after the night before is the 'towel. pic ha ha:hug:

Attachments

• S5030747.jpg
    S5030747.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 236
heres some more!

Attachments

• S5030753.jpg
    S5030753.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 229
  • S5030751.jpg
    S5030751.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 256
What a weekend! I'm inspired, raring to go now and loving Brisa!

I avoided the camera pretty well I think (remember I have horseheads) so all in all it was fab on all counts! I met fab Geeks and its brilliant to have real faces to put to the names. All I can say is I'll remember the lobby in our hotel when some of the Geeks got back at night for a very long time!! Not so sure some of them remember it as well as I do though!! :lol::lol:

wow, brilliant guys. Thank you :hug:

Lol I look rough as @rseholes in every picture I am in so far lol...Gutted !

Even my daughter just said...mum let me see your nose, its not really that big !!!
hahaha,
My glasses must make my nose look smaller :lol:

I am dreading the photo for scratch and the guild :eek:

Lousia......Alex.....please please please....get them piccies photoshopped before you do the publicy things you do with them ......feel my fear and make me a goddess ! lol :green:

(and let me add lol, I look nothing like me old avator in real life...but I have never hid the fact they were photoshopped to death :green:)

No the lady dancing with Sam x

These pictures are absolutly classics.......... keep em coming guys...... thanks for sharing them with us xxxx

Any more pictures of me will result in permanent entries in my black book:eek:

The event was an amazing experience - I learnt so much and was so inspired, what a privilege to be in the company of so much talent.

Any more pictures of me will result in permanent entries in my black book:eek:

The event was an amazing experience - I learnt so much and was so inspired, what a privilege to be in the company of so much talent.

Your pics are lovely mate!!! :hug:
Your cigarettes are too, but unfortunately I put my shoulder out in the night coughing....I TOLD YOU ALL I'D BEEN ILL:lol:
No black book pleeeeeeeeaaaaaseeeee? xxx

absolutely !

I've just put some event pics in my album if you want to have a look!

Can't seem upload them on :rolleyes: (dumbo!) here so thought that would be easier.

xxxx

Can't seem upload them on :rolleyes: (dumbo!) here so thought that would be easier.

xxxx

Oh dear....lmao x:hug:

xxxx

Some of the pictures are really good and some have me in them:eek:

Some of the pictures are really good and some have me in them:eek:

Adele I have more but i don't want to go in the black book, it's a scary place to be x

Latest posts

Back