The Event Pictures Thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pictures and lovely and clear too. What camera do you use?
Thanks I used a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ18. The clarity also depends on the pixels and a steady hand :).However this camera is not great taking close ups like nails or maybe its me who knows.

Hello everyone :). After 4 hours I hope this works. I have uploaded pictures I took at The Event into a slideshow.My pictures have too many pixels to be added into an album on my profile.

Here is the link
http://smilebox.com/playBlog/4e5449304e54457a4e673d3d0d0a

If you have trouble viewing I can make photo album and put a link again.

Thanks again to all who organised The Event, it was really inspirational. I will be doing a CND L & P course soon :).To those I promised photos I am emailing them now.

Enjoy

Brilliant!! Thanks for sharing and for your company!! :hug:

Nitzachick - what a fab lot of piccies - never thought to take the areas and stuff, fab - thanks for sharing them:hug:

thanks for all your ace pics guys, cant wait to meet you all at the next one. x

That was really good to watch, thanx for taking the time to put it on. The pictures were really clear (not like the ones from my ole samsung):irked:

Which are in her profile by the way!!!

Just got my phone line back on so missed everything!!! What a weekend though eh!!!!!! Was great to meet you all. Still quite emotional (sad eh). In fact too much to say so posted a blog. :eek:

Roll on next year!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

thanks for all your ace pics guys, cant wait to meet you all at the next one. x
Now Steve will you be wearing the face as in your avatar so that we will all know who you are?
Jen xx

Hello everyone :). After 4 hours I hope this works. I have uploaded pictures I took at The Event into a slideshow.My pictures have too many pixels to be added into an album on my profile.

Here is the link
http://smilebox.com/playBlog/4e5449304e54457a4e673d3d0d0a

If you have trouble viewing I can make photo album and put a link again.

Thanks again to all who organised The Event, it was really inspirational. I will be doing a CND L & P course soon :).To those I promised photos I am emailing them now.

Enjoy

Wow! Nitzachicks, these are fantastic! I so wish I was there, but next year is only 12 months away :green:

xx

Wow! Nitzachicks, these are fantastic! I so wish I was there, but next year is only 12 months away :green:

xx
Thanks everyone for your great comments. Bagpuss I'm still working on that photo album. Sorry you were unable to view.

Hello everyone :). After 4 hours I hope this works. I have uploaded pictures I took at The Event into a slideshow.
Enjoy

Great slide show...thanks for sharing! Looks like a good time was had by all. :)

Just wanted to say that this is fab!

oh what a fab weekend we all had, i cant wait for the next one.:hug::hug:

I missed that dance thing 'cos I changed to Minx rather than the CND breakout. So sorry I missed it, looks loadsa fun and I can't imagine you'd forget it! Still glad I saw the Minx though!

Latest posts

Back