The Event Pictures Thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving the photos ladies. Glad you all had a great time and wish I could have been there.

Hi ALL

Great photos of you all.....looked like you all had a wicked time....great to put faces to names on here...

Well done to the photographers:)

Looks like you all had a great time wish I could have been there but heyho, it is nice to be able to put faces to names as well. thanx all who took photos. xxx

i had a fantastic time 1 million times over what i was expecting, i can't get over it. this is going to make a big difference to me and staff at my nail studio, thank you to everyone xxxxxx
i did take loads of pics will try and up load em x

Let me just tell you all....this lady is absolutely GORGEOUS !!!!
Floor length bloody red dress and looked totally stunning....
I had been looking at her earlier on without knowing who she was thinking ...
(omg that dress is to die for, NO-ONE can ever wear a red dress and look fabulous...its just not done " lol
But this lady can,

Hope I haven't embarrassed you Hun, but I had to say just how gawjus you looked :hug:

Quick, where's the blushing smiley:o:o:o Thanks Emm, that's really kind. You were all gorgeous.

Quick, where's the blushing smiley:o:o:o Thanks Emm, that's really kind. You were all gorgeous.

Mmmmm...i seem to recall a rather late and possibly drunk conversation with you and your hubby...:o...was lovely to meet you :hug:

You are all a bunch of loonies ...... and i'm so annoyed I couldn't be there to have some fun with you all.

REALLY ........ i'm close to tears knowing what (and who) I have missed out on.:cry:

You guys have become like family....

awww it would have been so cool if you could have made it but don't worry Adele was in good hands.....(not)...:lol:

Mmmmm...i seem to recall a rather late and possibly drunk conversation with you and your hubby...:o...was lovely to meet you :hug:

Lol Angie, yes, there was a slightly drunk chat, but it was with my boss not my hubby!!!!!! :eek:

You are all a bunch of loonies ...... and i'm so annoyed I couldn't be there to have some fun with you all.

REALLY ........ i'm close to tears knowing what (and who) I have missed out on.:cry:

You guys have become like family....

Maybe next time Carl? I know there are loads of us that would love to meet you :hug:

Fantastic piccies, you all looked amazing, so glad you all had a wonderful time xxx

Well done Emma, and what great photos of you all. Proof that a great time was had by all. xxx:hug:

Did you see the bacon and sausage barms :eek: Now THAT IS food !!!! yumarooooooney !
(just to add btw...there was posh nosh too...but It looked like mini cakes to me....I think it was actually fishy little things lol)

and the day time was fluffin amazin...
I honestly don't know where to start lol....There is so much to say...
I don't know wether to blog it or thread it lol...then everyone else can join in too and keep it all in the one place....:confused: I dunno lol...

The party was fantastic......The CND team doing the conga had to be a highlight :green:
And Angie (bagpuss) was a highlight all of her own wasn't you babe :lol:

Jen (busybee) is currently stuck on a coach and not a happy bunny at all....
But she has some cracking pictures to post.....be afraid girls....be very afraid :twisted: Oh yeah Amb, Mange, Sandi and 'Dele!!! watch this space girls once I figure out how to upload these babies.... I think 4 figure sum might encourage me not to post hehehehe.
Mange! gonna get that vid going hun lol

lol

Oh yeah girlies.....
We finally got back around 9.45 I think after a 2 and a half hour coach drive to Sheffield, which we were told would only be an hour and 20 mins took an extra hour and 10. How inconsiderate there was a landslide across the tracks.
We then had to catch a train to Doncaster. we missed our original connecting train back home so just had enough time for Ange and I to go for a fag!!
Then caught the tran back home to Peterborough.
Very stressful journey home we were not amused and all of us ladened down with all our goodies and the extras we had brought at the mobile sweet squared shop Yay go goodies!!!
Jen xx

I HAVE PICS IN MY ALBUM !!!!!!!!!!:lol::hug:

I for one would love to have met some of you loonies, and I would love to meet you to nailzoo, I just love looking on your website at the nails you do. xxx

Amazingly I managed to stay well hidden by the look of things, only Ems got me and I didn't recognise myself to start with as I'm behind everyone :lol:

Still loving your dress Bev, it was amazing!! :hug:

Latest posts

Back