The Event Pictures Thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks ever so much Adele :hug: xxxxx

I nipped away to pic up some ciggies at 5.30 when we came out of the Chill Factor on sat night - only was going up to the roundabout near the premier inn to the texaco garage & I got stuck in gridlocked traffic for 2hours 10 mins:cry::cry::cry:
I was soooo wrorried I'd not get back intime to see the awards an all, I actually started crying in the car- I ended up back at the hotel at 7.45pm (without the cigs as I couldn't get out of the car) - charged into the room - did an impression of a quick change tazmanian devil and ran to the chill factor for about 8pm!! So it took me 10 mins to get ready....put my slap on over my slap, turned my head upside down a sprayed it into some 'electrified' look, washed my armpits & feet & hey presto! :lol::lol:

Hey,

I have not even made it back((( I got picked up at 6.30 and at 8.30 we were still sitting in traffic outside John Lewis((( What a luck, huh((( Next time I wont listen to my hubby and instead of staying with friends I will make sure I am at the nearest hotel))

But it was great time)))

Hey,

I have not even made it back((( I got picked up at 6.30 and at 8.30 we were still sitting in traffic outside John Lewis((( What a luck, huh((( Next time I wont listen to my hubby and instead of staying with friends I will make sure I am at the nearest hotel))

But it was great time)))

I wondered what happened to you in the end and how you got on. It was lovely to meet you though, even if it was when we were standing at the doors waiting for out lifts! :hug:

LMAO......And to think..I had this lady in my car !!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

(I shouldn't really of mentioned my car...the girls will now rip into me about how they had to wipe their feet on the way out :lol:, oh and the near death experience with the divvy who didn't indicate ....not that I actually gave him time to before pulling out lol )My god I forgot all about that! What a bloody idiot he was!! nothing at all to do with your driving hunni lol
Loves ya Emms babe those memories will stick with me forever lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Hie everyone!

I had such a wonderful fabulous time at The Event. I'm so happy I was fortunate to be there. Feeling so inspired now. I took some pictures and will upload them into my album soon and let you all know so can have a look :). It was great being around you all.

cheers

OMG:eek:
I suppose it was a long shot that I wouldnt have my photo taken while working hard on the secret new pedicure experience from CND!

That high heels and champange for you!!

Had the best time both at our 3-day regional training; (what an amazing group of people, we r gonna rock the world!)
and at the event (more amazing people, work hard, play hard,you guys catch on pretty quick!)

As for the party, my award was a glorious surprise, absolutely has the pride of place in my salon right now.:)

Considering the bucket load of champange(!) I felt great the next day, it must@ve been all that energy in the room :hug:

I suppose it was a long shot that I wouldnt have my photo taken while working hard on the secret new pedicure experience from CND!

That high heels and champange for you!!

Had the best time both at our 3-day regional training; (what an amazing group of people, we r gonna rock the world!)
and at the event (more amazing people, work hard, play hard,you guys catch on pretty quick!)

As for the party, my award was a glorious surprise, absolutely has the pride of place in my salon right now.:)

Considering the bucket load of champange(!) I felt great the next day, it must@ve been all that energy in the room :hug:

Many congratulations to you for the Award Liza btw xxxx

MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS
on your award hun.....
Totally deserved :hug:
aren't they beautiful x

I can't wait for Sam to put up the official awards list so we can congratulate everyone else too....

LIZA SMITH,

Congratulations)))) Well deserved)))

I was so glad to finally meet you))) I was telling the girls on the russian nail forum - "I had an opportunity to touch Liza Smiths hand" - they were all jealous))) haha

Hope to see you again so we can share the secrets again)))

Good luck for the future competitions doll))))
x

I will up load winners tomorrow I promise! :hug:

Hello everyone :). After 4 hours I hope this works. I have uploaded pictures I took at The Event into a slideshow.My pictures have too many pixels to be added into an album on my profile.

Here is the link
http://smilebox.com/playBlog/4e5449304e54457a4e673d3d0d0a

If you have trouble viewing I can make photo album and put a link again.

Thanks again to all who organised The Event, it was really inspirational. I will be doing a CND L & P course soon :).To those I promised photos I am emailing them now.

Enjoy

Aww that's so lovely especially with the music!!

I will up load winners tomorrow I promise! :hug:
Samantha....are you telling me you've no spare time?? :lol::hug:
I'm sure it can wait hun:hug: x

Hello everyone :). After 4 hours I hope this works. I have uploaded pictures I took at The Event into a slideshow.My pictures have too many pixels to be added into an album on my profile.

Here is the link

Thanks again to all who organised The Event, it was really inspirational. I will be doing a CND L & P course soon :).To those I promised photos I am emailing them now.

Enjoy
awwww that was amazing watching that....
You took some photo's I would never have thought of taking, like the outside, and the tables with the kits on etc....all those things that bring back FAB memories...

Thankyou for sharing hun :hug:
( I miss it all :cry:)
(But am excited for next years :green:)

awwww that was amazing watching that....
You took some photo's I would never have thought of taking, like the outside, and the tables with the kits on etc....all those things that bring back FAB memories...

Thankyou for sharing hun :hug:
( I miss it all :cry:)
(But am excited for next years :green:)

I miss all that too:cry:. At times I felt like standing up or moving closer to get the shot, then I had to remind myself I wasn't there to take photos :). I guess I wanted that weekend to last longer.

I'm glad the pictures are viewable. I'm definately going next year.

cheers

That slide show is fantastic, really lovely to see pictures of the venue too :hug:

Here is the link

Enjoy

I cant see it...:cry:

What brilliant pics:)

That was really good to watch, thanx for taking the time to put it on. The pictures were really clear (not like the ones from my ole samsung):irked:

Here is the link

Enjoy

Great pictures and lovely and clear too. What camera do you use?

Latest posts

Back