The Event Pictures Thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My only photo of the weekend!

Attachments

• IMG_0880_v2.jpg
    IMG_0880_v2.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 123
My only photo of the weekend!

That's lovely...I've never met Ketan before but what an absolute love he is, a pleasure to meet tbh.

Dont hurt me lol
Hmmmmm something tells me that you'll be going in the black book that Adele has hidden away :lol:
Twice, once for pics of her and once for pics of me LMAO

Some fab piccies there x

Hmmmmm something tells me that you'll be going in the black book that Adele has hidden away :lol:

Some fab piccies there x

Sandi if I was as photogenic as you and Adele I wouldn't have a beacon that alerts me every time a camera lense is opened! I've not seen a bad picture yet of anyone!

Brilliant pictures so far :hug:

Last edited:

Some fab piccies there x

Am writing in the black book now:eek::eek::eek:

Sandi if I was as photogenic as you and Adele I wouldn't have a beacon that alerts me every time a camera lense is opened! I've not seen a bad picture yet of anyone!

Brilliant pictures so far :thumbsup:

Oh please don't tell me I REALLY look like that:eek::eek::eek:

The rest of the pics are great though :lol::lol::lol:

Am writing in the black book now

OOOOOO Im so Scared:Scared:

Oh please don't tell me I REALLY look like that
Hun you looked stunning, just a bit like Michael Caine! and if I remember correctly that was you saying that not me!

The rest of the pics are great though :lol:

Love you guys!!!:hug:

OMG pls take the pics of someone asleep out!!
If it was me I would die.
I know it's funny but.......awww bless sleepy x

Brilliant pictures so far :hug:
Lol have you NOT seen the slant eye 5 chin pic of me with my award min....me thinks not lol

Lol have you NOT seen the slant eye 5 chin pic of me with my award min....me thinks not lol

I'm too busy trying to find horseheads :eek:

:hug::lol:

I'm too busy trying to find horseheads :eek:

:hug::lol:

Min. Silly question maybe but what on earth are horseheads and why are you looking for them????

xx

Min. Silly question maybe but what on earth are horseheads and why are you looking for them????

xx

I cant even remember how it started now but its from a film and a mafia guy litterally leaves a horsehead on some ones pillow. :hug:

The Lady dancing with sdam was Dianne

Rubyx

I cant even remember how it started now but its from a film and a mafia guy litterally leaves a horsehead on some ones pillow. :hug:

Oh! (lightbulb goes on :))

That'll be Francis Ford Coppola's The Godfather! :green:

Not sure why you would be associated with that :eek: (anyone else wanna share a room with Min next year? :lol:)

xx

Not sure why you would be associated with that :eek: (anyone else wanna share a room with Min next year? :lol:)

xx

I've been thinkin a while about Min and the Godfather......
Tell us MIN!!!
She's gorg in real life btw....just unbelievably shy like my Rach xxx
That's not a bad thing Min xxxx:hug:

xx

I've been thinkin a while about Min and the Godfather......
Tell us MIN!!!
She's gorg in real life btw....just unbelievably shy like my Rach xxx
Judy had her party booze goggles on by the time she met me :lol::hug:
That's not a bad thing Min xxxx:hug:

Ok I had to search and would you believe Sandi started it :lol: I blogged about an issue that was peeing me off in here at the time and said I felt like a Mafia person, Sandi replied saying to carry on as long as no one found a horse head on their pillows the next morning. It's kind of gone on from there :lol:

RIGHT, back on topic :hug:

Oh! (anyone else wanna share a room with Min next year? :lol:)

xx
LMAO......And to think..I had this lady in my car !!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

(I shouldn't really of mentioned my car...the girls will now rip into me about how they had to wipe their feet on the way out :lol:, oh and the near death experience with the divvy who didn't indicate ....not that I actually gave him time to before pulling out lol )

Ok I had to search and would you believe Sandi started it :lol:
That's right, pass the blame on :lol:

Actually I do remember that, it seems like agesssssssss ago now!

That's right, pass the blame on :lol:

Actually I do remember that, it seems like agesssssssss ago now!

That would be because it is ages ago now :lol:

Latest posts

Back