The Event...Who's actually bought a ticket and going ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody know, I should just ring S2 but I don't know if anybody else has thought about it either, whether there will be any room for us to put our bags on the Sunday??

For people that will be using public transport wont have no where to keep them on the Sunday as we will have to check out of the hotel??

Maybe I am being waaay to organised!!!!

Hotel always have a secure room where you can leave luggage when you check out until your departure. No ... There will be no room at the Chill Factore for luggage.

Hotel always have a secure room where you can leave luggage when you check out until your departure. No ... There will be no room at the Chill Factore for luggage.

Brilliant ... thank you Gigi. I never knew that about hotels, shows how much I get out :lol:

44 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooooooohooooooooo:green::green::green::lol:

i hope this is the right place to post this question?
does anybody know if we will be able to purchase products at the show, such as minx and nail laquer etc..? xx

Iv'e ordered my ticket so i'll be going but am I nervouse I have never ever been so far away from home on my own all by myself :eek::lol:
And it doesen't look like there are any geeks from Birmngham going :eek:

oh well i'll enjoy it anyway .
:)

Ruby

I'm going too, and Ruby we are all a nice crowd, so you'll be amongst friends! xx

Iv'e ordered my ticket so i'll be going but am I nervouse I have never ever been so far away from home on my own all by myself :eek::lol:
And it doesen't look like there are any geeks from Birmngham going :eek:

oh well i'll enjoy it anyway .
:)

:hug:

Ruby
We'll look after you so don't worry ... you'll have the time of your life!!

Sorry but I won the comp.......that's the way it goes guys.....:lol:
Nah kidding ya...get entering... HELLO?
http://www.salongeek.com/chit-chat/76713-event-whos-actually-bought-ticket-going-17.html
Hurry.............
Beauty Guild : Competitions - Beauty Guild
:lol::lol::lol:
OOOOO Judy you taking on Emmsy hunni lol.
She would have a fit!
Wouldnt like to be in the winners shoes if it aint emms bless her she wants it sooooooo bad!
see ya there Judy:hug:
Jen xx

I wouldn't dare take on Judy....she will bite me and then choppysocky me :eek:

I almost have the money together its so cute how many people have been checking my progress lol...bless ya all :hug:
(managed to get £20 on ebay for both kids, and £30 for the dog and the five cats....just had to re-list the boyfriend though no bids! :irked:)

I WILL BE COMING...I WILL I WILL.......,
My diet starts here lol,

I have just been checking out directions now...I was going to try to get a lift there and back and there and back....But now I am wondering if I am brave enough to drive,
according to greenflag route planner, its 28 miles away, and 30 minutes...
I have drove further than that when I went to see caroline (I was driving for 2 hours :eek:)
Its scary manchester though lol

I have just been checking out directions now...I was going to try to get a lift there and back and there and back....But now I am wondering if I am brave enough to drive
Don't forget the party and awards on the Saturday night :green:

Does anyone know the time gap inbetween the day event, and the party ????

Will I end up sitting on my own somewhere pretending to text people so I look busy for 3 hours !!! lol

Does anyone know the time gap inbetween the day event, and the party ????

Will I end up sitting on my own somewhere pretending to text people so I look busy for 3 hours !!! lol

No idea but no way will you be left sitting on your own! :hug:

No idea but no way will you be left sitting on your own! :hug:
awwwwww thankyou :hug:
Hey we could go skiing !!!!!!!! lol...:green:

Anyone up for skiing with me and Min ...hands up !

As lovely as it sounds hunni I will pass, As accident prone as I am I dont think it would be a good idea.
There are plenty of us geeks staying at the tulip inn nearby so you wouldnt be on ya ownsome anyway hunni, you can come back to the hotel with me and dinky dot to get ready for the party if you want hunni.:hug:
Jen xx

You'd think having lived in Norway I'd be able to ski but I don't. I'd love to try snowboarding though. I'd make a very scarey tellytubby in a ski suit though ! :eek:

Aww don't tempt me....I'm having enough trouble working out if my snowboard qualifies as manicure tools already - lol! I haven't had a snowboarding holiday for 2.5 years and I'm getting withdrawl symptons!

Do you know what??????

I'd NEVER even thought about the actual venue - OMG there'll be people skiing outside the room we are in!
TBH, I'd rather focus on my education during the day & fall all over the place afterwards!

Well I will definitely not be posh .. I do not do posh.

Yes ok :lol:
Gigi often turns up looking like the cleaner!!!! NOT!!!
She's posh when she hoovers!!:)
Luvs ya Gigi btw x:lol:

the sooner I can plan this the best soI can book my golden ticket!!...
Lol I said to my boyfriend before the guild competition for the ticket is like willy wonker and the chocolate factory golden ticket :green:

Yes ok :lol:
Gigi often turns up looking like the cleaner!!!! NOT!!!
She's posh when she hoovers!!:)
Luvs ya Gigi btw x:lol:
Isn't anyone that hoovers posh ?
I have a sweeping brush .....:lol:

Latest posts

Back