The Event...Who's actually bought a ticket and going ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I THINK ! I should be able to come now wooooo.....
Emmsssss coming up...so you better get this paarrtayyy starteeeddd !!!

Now back to my painting, stop distracting me :mad:

Yay ems!! woo hoo:hug::hug:

:hug:
omg omg omg omg I am sooooo excited I HAVE A TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't think it was going to happen but with a little help from my friends (stoney) I am finally going to make it woooooohooooooo look out Manchester the Scots are coming :lol::lol::lol:

Yay Karen, cant wait to meet ya hunni.
Along with everybody else too
Wish it was October now I am driving hubby and work colleagues mad coz I wont stop going on. Got me posh frock sorted too just need some shoes now:hug:
Jen xx

Yay Karen .... will we be hearing the bagpipes as you all arrive??
Dont know about that Gigi dont want to clear the place :lol:

:hug:

Yay Karen, cant wait to meet ya hunni.
Along with everybody else too
Wish it was October now I am driving hubby and work colleagues mad coz I wont stop going on. Got me posh frock sorted too just need some shoes now:hug:
Jen xx
Aww Jen it will be fantastic to finally meet you to hun and all the great peps on here.
Posh frock scares me I have never had anything posh in my life looks like its shopping time:eek:

How will we all know who we are ???

How will we all know who we are ???
We need to wear geeky badges me thinks or put some pics in our albums so others know what we look like.
I know lets all wear a red rose ...........:lol::lol::lol:
Pmsl
Jen xx
Wonder if Sam could sort some out for us so that when we turn up at the Event we have one there with our Geeky name on.
( I know you dont have enough to do Sam)
Sorry
XXX

Ok then geeks, it's time to get excited. Courtesy of Sweet Squared, we have one free ticket to The Event to give away! Click here to enter the competition.

*Cue the stampede*

Ok then geeks, it's time to get excited. Courtesy of Sweet Squared, we have one free ticket to The Event to give away! Click here to enter the competition.

*Cue the stampede*
Too late Already got mine...
Great prize though Louisa well done:hug:
Jen

*Cue the stampede*

:eek::eek::eek:
Omg lol,....I entered !!
Good luck to everyone who enters :hug:

Although If I did win this ticket, you would have to do a very large geek meet to pick me up off the floor on the way and carry me there...because I will pass out lmao :green:

Well I know who I am. Do you not know who you are Adele?
Me, no I have to wear a bage as it is and keep checking it all day:green:

Well I'm assuming we just look for your drip stand, I'll be the one carrying the horsehead :lol:

Cheeky devil - I'm there for the training, no drinkies for me - well maybe one or two:)

Oh yeh I'm coming woohoo!!!!!!

(you all knew that anyway, me thinks Karen is a little excited!!:lol:)

Can't wait to meet you all:hug:

Ps: had a client ask me for minx this morning:eek::eek: They didn't know what a good enhancement was last year, now they're asking for the latest products?

OMG. I assured her I'd have it for xmas, so it better be good!!!!:lol:

:eek::eek::eek:
Omg lol,....I entered !!
Good luck to everyone who enters :hug:

Although If I did win this ticket, you would have to do a very large geek meet to pick me up off the floor on the way and carry me there...because I will pass out lmao :green:

OMG Emma, wouldn't that just be karma, couldn't think of anyone more deserving, you go girl!!!:hug:

Thanks Kittensgotclaws.

:Grope: Hi geeks,

I can't wait for "the event" just purchased my ticket. Look forward to meeting everybodyxxxx

Are we allowed to take photos at the event or will we be too busy for this?

Are we allowed to take photos at the event or will we be too busy for this?

I hope so, I can't see any reason why not, well certainly not at the 'Partaaaay'!

Does anybody know, I should just ring S2 but I don't know if anybody else has thought about it either, whether there will be any room for us to put our bags on the Sunday??

For people that will be using public transport wont have no where to keep them on the Sunday as we will have to check out of the hotel??

Maybe I am being waaay to organised!!!!

Thanks, I'll bring my camera anyway. May just hold the camera as I have a feeling I'm gonna be awestruck,lol!

Latest posts

Back