The Event...Who's actually bought a ticket and going ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have all ready bought my ticket and i'm really excited!
never thought about a cert before reading this, will i be able to advertise myself as creative trained after attending?

I've searched through the threads trying to find the answer I'm looking for...apologies if it has already been answered :irked:

I'm booked onto CND foundation l&p and Brisa course in November with Wendy in Newcastle. I'd really love to attend the Event (hubby has agreed to part with his cash for the ticket :green:) but is it only open to practising/qualified nail techs? Also, I notice from the s2 site there is a gift of products etc - surely you need to have done the training in order to receive this?? One more Q...the free gift - would that be given out on the day or sent out prior/after the event.

Once again I apologise if these Q's have already been answered :hug:

I've searched through the threads trying to find the answer I'm looking for...apologies if it has already been answered :irked:

I'm booked onto CND foundation l&p and Brisa course in November with Wendy in Newcastle. I'd really love to attend the Event (hubby has agreed to part with his cash for the ticket :green:) but is it only open to practising/qualified nail techs? Also, I notice from the s2 site there is a gift of products etc - surely you need to have done the training in order to receive this?? One more Q...the free gift - would that be given out on the day or sent out prior/after the event.

Once again I apologise if these Q's have already been answered :hug:

The EVENT is a bit too soon for you hun. You need to be a qualified professional to attend. You don't have to use CND but you do need to know how to do nails or you would be lost. The products will not be sent prior to the EVENT.

Thanks Gigi...I'll definately be interested in attending a future EVENT :green:

Thanks Gigi...I'll definately be interested in attending a future EVENT :green:

I am in the same boat Angie, not fully trained in nails yet :cry:
but would have loved to go to the event so hopefully they will do another one

I am in the same boat Angie, not fully trained in nails yet :cry:
but would have loved to go to the event so hopefully they will do another one

I really hope another event will be on the cards in the future...I'm GUTTED :irked:

i got ticket and am attending

Last edited by a moderator:
I call it the lincolnshire mafia !! not very big but you'll see (hear) us xx be sure to say hello !!!

What on earth do you mean Claire????????

You know we are a very mild mannered timid little bunch of straight laced, bible bashing, tee totalers:lol:
pmsl!

i definately wanna come but finances are a bit tight at that moment...shame all my ambitions resolve around money...by the time i sort it out the tickets will probably all be gone :cry:

What on earth do you mean Claire????????

You know we are a very mild mannered timid little bunch of straight laced, bible bashing, tee totalers:lol:
pmsl!

:lol::lol: pmsl!!

I THINK ! I should be able to come now wooooo.....
Emmsssss coming up...so you better get this paarrtayyy starteeeddd !!!

Now back to my painting, stop distracting me :mad:

Wow,I bought my ticket for The Event today and i'm so excited. didn't know there were only 100 tickets.Can't wait, I so need some inspiration.Does anyone know what we should bring,like implements? Don't want to forget anything.

I would have loved to attend,but Rich is having surgery at that time:cry:

I am sure you will have a ball,especially with Adele and her drip at hand:lol:

It is a shmame that there is not something for us natural nail geeks...LOL

I would have loved to attend,but Rich is having surgery at that time:cry:

I am sure you will have a ball,especially with Adele and her drip at hand:lol:

It is a shmame that there is not something for us natural nail geeks...LOL

Well, what a slur on my impeccably behaved self :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Wow,I bought my ticket for The Event today and i'm so excited. didn't know there were only 100 tickets.Can't wait, I so need some inspiration.Does anyone know what we should bring,like implements? Don't want to forget anything.

Hi hun, if you go here The Event and The Party Details Released! it tells you all you will need to know and what to bring, i hope this helps, Jo.xx:hug:

omg omg omg omg I am sooooo excited I HAVE A TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't think it was going to happen but with a little help from my friends (stoney) I am finally going to make it woooooohooooooo look out Manchester the Scots are coming :lol::lol::lol:

omg omg omg omg I am sooooo excited I HAVE A TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't think it was going to happen but with a little help from my friends (stoney) I am finally going to make it woooooohooooooo look out Manchester the Scots are coming :lol::lol::lol:

Yay Karen .... will we be hearing the bagpipes as you all arrive??

Latest posts

Back