THE NEXT BIG THING ?.... new application method

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will try my hardest to get a day off!! (need some stock too so i need to get to osns)
Is it the same building as before in leeds?xx

Well I'm tempted to travel over, but not if the new method is just a revamp of the 'moulds/molds' that have been around for years.

So, can anyone give me a hint as to whether or not it might be worth me booking a flight over? I really don't want to pay out for a flight if that's what it's going to be, but if it's something completely different to the moulds/molds method then I will!

Jackie
I have the same concerns. Please can someone shed some light.

I have the same concerns. Please can someone shed some light.

If neither you nor Jacqui trust me to show you something really worthwhile instead of jumping to your own conclusions then that is your perogative. You make your own choices.

I hope I can say that I am a nail artisan at the top of my profession and If I am excited by this, then I know that there is every reason for every other nail technician alive to be excited by it also.

The choice is up to you. As I have said, I have shown this method to many many people over the last 9 months (top top technicians) and there has not been one who has had a negative reaction. On the contrary each and every person has said WOW, how amazing is that!! Not only that, but they have also had the smarts to see the opportunities that will be open to them if they use it.

im TOTALLY excited geek....im so upset that i cant make it and hope in the near future someone does one near to where everyone could go....although i must say,i resect the fact you do it for a week with no pay....just cant wait to see tutorial about it all xxx :wink2:

If neither you not Jacqui trust me to show you something really worthwhile instead of jumping to your own conclusions then that is your perogative. You make your own choices.

I hope I can say that I am a nail artisan at the top of my profession and If I am excited by this, then I know that there is every reason for every other nail technician alive to be excited by it also.

The choice is up to you. As I have said, I have shown this method to many many people over the last 9 months (top top technicians) and there has not been one who has had a negative reaction. On the contrary each and every person has said WOW, how amazing is that!! Not only that, but they have also had the smarts to see the opportunities that will be open to them if they use it.
Geeg,

It wasn't an issue of trust believe me. I know so little about what you have to offer, money is tight and I just want to spend my pennies wisely. Thanks for your reassurance and hopefully I will be able to make the trip to Leeds.

<breath in>
<breath out>
<breath in>
<out....>

I AM SO EXITED I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN SLEEP THE NEXT FOUR WEEKS!

(Sorry for screaming..:))

I am going to Leeds to see this and the very best... I AM GOING TO HAVE A 121 WITH GIGI!

And the next next best: I am going to have the whole Sunday off, for shopping. My husband asked me to fill up my suitcase with... CHRISTMASPUDDING... YAK, there is not much I don't like, but christmaspudding? :eek: :) I am sure I can find something else to stuff my suitcase with. Hahahaha, why do every concierge have eyes like this :eek: when I always have to repack after I have stored my suitcases, been to shopping, and am ready to go home. After the repacking I always have to SIT on the suitcase to get it closed. it's while doing this everybody do this :eek: :):):)

Sorry, this was totally off-topic, I am just so very excited...:)

:hug:C.

I can't believe it, I feel like I've waited ages for this :cry:

I am really disappointed as I am unfortunately on holiday that week, so I won't be able to make it. I can't wait for the tutorial. Hope it follows quickly and that there will be other demos soon.

Hehehe I know what it is! Diane Plummer told me a few months back that it was currently in the pipeline being tested-can't wait till 26th will be kickin my little boy out of the car as soon as nursery opens and gettin straight over to the academy lol! Only get on net once a week can't believe I missed the original thread! Aargh I'm so excited! :biggrin:

What time does the OSNS open is it 9.00am? Just because I would like to get there 1st thing then have the rest of my day off to practice lol!

If neither you nor Jacqui trust me to show you something really worthwhile instead of jumping to your own conclusions then that is your perogative. You make your own choices.

I AM GOING!!!!! yEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! A very good friend is travelling with me to split the driving!! I am soooooo pleased to be able to get there!!!
I can't wait for the opportunities!! I texted Katrina and she said it would be so valuable to go! So with Gigi and Katrina, here I come!!!! can I just add,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!

Don't think I can make it this time unfortunately, have to say I was made VERY welcome last time I went to see Gigi in Leeds and had a blast. Make sure you all post your pics and let us know how it goes and what it's all about.
Don't forget to take your copy of Nailclass for Gigi to sign for you.
Gigi.............you're gonna be all geeked out by the end of that week:lol:...Good Luck, hope it goes well x

I am TOTALLY BUMMED!

Is there anyone in the US privy to this info that can show us over in the states?

POO!

Take advantage geeks, I have a feeling history is being made with all the shhhsshing and WOW's.

;)

Had a chat to gigi this morning and seems its been offered (has been offered to one particular NZ CND rep) but its up to them if they teach it here so may be similar for aussie.

Oh I really hope it does get taught here!
I'll just sit and wait in suspense with all the others :green:

Hi

Am really looking forward to going. Does anyone from Leeds know if The Village Hotel is any good. am looking at both The Village and Weetwood Hall.

Can you recommend which would be best as I am bringing along hubby and my little girl, so that we can make the most of it.

Sue

I am TOTALLY BUMMED!

Is there anyone in the US privy to this info that can show us over in the states?

Ditto! I guess we'll have to console ourselves with the Brisa colors, eh?

S

I am TOTALLY BUMMED!

POO!

Take advantage geeks, I have a feeling history is being made with all the shhhsshing and WOW's.

;)

yes there is.. and guess what..ITS YOU!! haha.. this is the geek after all.. and with all these lovely geeks attending and Gigi's planned tutorial.. you will have the opportunity to apply the techniques you learn from here...
thats what i am holding on to.. being that i am an Aussie Geek.. and untill my ambassodor gets wind of it i will just steal nuggets of wisdom from here!:hug:

Hi

Am really looking forward to going. Does anyone from Leeds know if The Village Hotel is any good. am looking at both The Village and Weetwood Hall.

Can you recommend which would be best as I am bringing along hubby and my little girl, so that we can make the most of it.

Sue

Hiya.

I am going to stay in Leeds from the 24th. to the 26th. I thought about staying close to the academy or in the city-center. After thinking very hard, I found I wanted to stay in the city-center as there are more to do there with shopping, cafees (sp?) and restaurants. I am going to stay at Marriott Leeds. I will have to take taxis anyway (as I know I will have to go to the city-center to do shopping...:)).

And yes, I AM going to have a 121 with Gigi at the Saturday. I will go directly from the airport to see her. I can't wait...... :):):)

C.

I am soooooooo jealous of everyone who is going to Leeds I would have loved to have gone but sadly bonny Scotland is just far to far away for me to be able to go and there was no way I could justify spending all that dosh to get there at this time of year:cry::cry::cry:
So all you lovely geeks please keep us poor miserable geeks up to date with all the news when you get back:hug:

is there parking at the creative acadamy ? by the way ive still got places for anyone who wants to go in daoncaster rotherham area !

I have spent the past few days :grr:!...
There is no way I can fly out to Leeds and be there to see this new technique shown by the great Gigi herself!!!!!
Come on, Gigi, you have to do something for us people far away from you, and you have to do it quick (I am getting a terrible headache from all this banging...)

Latest posts

Back