THE NEXT BIG THING ?.... new application method

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All,
Myself and all the other Ambassadors have just been up in Leeds over the past few days, and I know there are alot of very excited techs out there who are going up to Leeds next week for the training sessions with Geeg. I know that you are all about to be totally AMAZED and blown away with the NEW technique that you going to see, I could not believe my eyes. Anyway I dont want to spoil anyones fun but you are all going to have a blast I know we all did. Thanks Geeg. FABULOUS!!!

P.S For all you techs that are desperate to go but who sadly can not make it up next week Katrina in Plymouth and myself here in Wales / Bristol will be offering training to anyone who wants to see this Fab new method so if your interested feel free to PM either Myself or Katrina. :lol:

Hi All,
Myself and all the other Ambassadors have just been up in Leeds over the past few days, and I know there are alot of very excited techs out there who are going up to Leeds next week for the training sessions with Geeg. I know that you are all about to be totally AMAZED and blown away with the NEW technique that you going to see, I could not believe my eyes. Anyway I dont want to spoil anyones fun but you are all going to have a blast I know we all did. Thanks Geeg. FABULOUS!!!

P.S For all you techs that are desperate to go but who sadly can not make it up next week Katrina in Plymouth and myself here in Wales / Bristol will be offering training to anyone who wants to see this Fab new method so if your interested feel free to PM either Myself or Katrina. :lol:

Does this mean that we will have to have training before we can buy them?

Hi there Sue,
No, no training will be required to purchase this product, but training will of course be available for all those techs who wish to do some, no matter what system you use, hope this helps you.
ANDREA

Hi there Sue,
No, no training will be required to purchase this product, but training will of course be available for all those techs who wish to do some, no matter what system you use, hope this helps you.
ANDREA

Thats great thank you x

I've just seen a scanned article from a magazine, featuring pop-it's, and a FAQ by Gigi...

I'm just wondering what the primary difference is between these and the other molds we've seen? (especially given all the negative responses on threads regarding the other molds...including my own concerns for over-exposure)

I'm looking forward to learning of everyone's reaction to Leed's (I think it's in Leeds?) and to learn more about the application methods.

If it's safe, if it's effective, I'm INTERESTED.

Just now sure how well it would work with UV Gel, but we'll see I suppose.

I've got 3 new sets booked for Sunday and I was thinking it would have taken me approximately an hour and half for all 3 if I had some Poppits, instead of 4 and half hours that it is going to take me. I could have had my Sunday afternoon free and gone for a nap!

This is the first time I have been able to grab a minute to geek in over a week!!!

Greatly looking forward to our week long Geek meet and playing together but I will not have time to be on line for most of next week either.

Safe journey everyone. :hug:

2 more sleeps .......... arrhh

I'll be the one stood at the back of the room to scared to say hi ! BUT I'll be taking it all in and I'm bring my camera .. o0h if its ok to take pics xx

looking forward to it sooo much xxx

Oh I wished I was going, but I am booked solid so there is no chance of this happening.
So all you geeks that are going, give Gigi a huge huge huge Roooffiieeeee hug.
This is gonna be so exiting and I am gutted, but hey maybe we can have a London Pop(it) festival here down south??????

Enjoy the day guys and be sure to report back, or I will so sulk in my Voddy and Orange xxxx

I get to go next Friday, only day Stuart can take me and childcare fits around going. Will I have missed all the Geeks by then?

I can't go. :cry: Will have to wait till there is news on here about it all. :cry:

Gigi,

I am surprised you "opened the Christmas-present" two days before "Christmas"! :-D

I can't wait to get back to the academy to PLAY tomorrow. WHOOOOOHOOOOO, this is SOOOOOOO exciting!

Another thing... My suitcase is NOT empty anymore... :)

:hug:C

Aaaarrgh! I really, really wish I could go!:irked:

*sulks and stamps feet*

Does anyone know if there will be any demos on an evening as due to work I wont be able to get there during the day and don't think I will get away with pulling a sicki. :):)

OK.....why am I not so excited now I have seen my CND catalogue??????

I'm not sure about this technique.

I know though that if the likes of Gigi are convinced, then it must be totally fab, but I can't get excited.....maybe I'm just scared it'll make it all too easy and my skills won't be worth jack anymore:eek:

Maybe I don't like change....oh crikey,....I'm off for a gin & tonic & another look at my catalogue

I know though that if the likes of Gigi are convinced, then it must be totally fab, but I can't get excited.....maybe I'm just scared it'll make it all too easy and my skills won't be worth jack anymore:eek:

Exactly :)

anyone going from the doncaster / rotherham area and fancy buddying up for the trip ?:)

Thats a good point, if there is anyone between Derby and Leeds going we have spaces in the car.

Just want to wish you good luck Gigi for the mega challenge you have taken up this week. I hope you realise what you have let yourself in for.

See you Tuesday x x x

Aaargh is everyone getting excited now I know I am lol! Haven't been this excited since I was a kid at xmas!:D

Latest posts

Back