~*~*~The Official Big Brother 10 Thread~*~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bea ARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH who is she lol, glad 2 get tha of my chest :lol:

Didn't expect to see Hira go......... but she wasn't the most brillant H/M but really wanted Bea to go, and now Freddie too, he's gotten so bloomin cocky because he's been saved so many times.

You decide Freddie or Marcus

Bit of a hard one really, I can't stand either of them !!!

OMG!! I HATE BEA!!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Do you think that half wit is going to crack !!!!

Lol Lol its getting funnier......Maybe Sophies boobs will explode !!! Lmaoooooooooooo

Haha, I just think everyone is cracking up! Why does Bea always think she hasn't done anything wrong. If I was freddie, I'd have packed all her stuff up and made her sleep in jail!!

Its really sad the way I let Big Brother wind me up so much. Me and my BF are shouting at the screen, haha
Posted via Mobile Device

Bea is dire. Her motto is "the best defence is attack". She always twists things to make out she is the victime.:rolleyes:

Did anyone else feel just a bit concerned about poor freddie last night? I think that Bea is a nasty piece of work, who is the most manipulative person I have ever come across! I want Bea out, not marcus or freddie!

Did anyone else feel just a bit concerned about poor freddie last night? I think that Bea is a nasty piece of work, who is the most manipulative person I have ever come across! I want Bea out, not marcus or freddie!

I felt sorry for him... he is such a sensitive sole! Bea is a nasty piece of work and very fickle. She needs to go soon.

I think Marcus will go this week, but he is wanting to do so its not too much a problem to him.. I will be sorry if Freddie goes before Bea or Lisa now though.

I used to really like Freddie, don't think he deserved the lashing he got but he brought some of it on himself, being lead astray by Marcus! But I'll happy either way lol

ok, i do enjoy Big Brother cos i love to people watch, here is my take on Bea...

Bea is just pure evil...she says the most horrid things to Freddie then goes outside and makes out like he has upset her. She constantly says to Freddie "i don't want to talk about it" but then goes on and on about how paranoid he is....she does want to talk about it only she wants to be the only one doing the talking...as soon as he answers she says "i don't want to talk about it " again.

She is messing with that poor lads head....yeah he is annoying, all that deep breathing and huge "sighing" would drive me bonkers..."what are you signing at" !!!! he is easily lead astray...he is torn between being the sickly boring sensible one and wanting to fit in and be one of the lads.....but bottom line is he is harmless.....whereas Bea isn't.

She really is IMO a horrid person who if someone challenges her or even just disagrees with her she flies off the handle, goes totally over board and starts the " i am being picked on" rubbish...."i cant believe you upset me".... talk about trying to be the victim all the time....HATE HER

Am I the only person who likes Bea?! I find her to be very observant and she's not afraid to speak her mind! She did keep pecking at Freddie last night though, fair enough she wanted to move beds but I don't think she needed to keep on at him. Makes me wonder what's up with Freddie though, he was more or less having a panic attack when she went to explain herself!

I don't like Bea and even though Freddie aka Halfwit gets on my nerves, I think she's being really nasty. She's opinionated and up her own a**e IMO!

lol going to pitch her against my family !!!

seriously though no wonder she always get sacked/leaves her jobs, I wonder how many bosses/ collegues she has accused of 'picking' on her/bullying her being negative etc !!!

She is a employers nightmare !!!! As my sister would say 'a smiling knife ' !!!!

Bea is a conniving cow-ooh that was very tame for me :eek:
Completely agree with Bagpuss. How she keeps saying she doesn't want to talk about things and then she can't help herself bringing the subject up again and again and again.
Am very annoyed with big brother these last 2 weeks.
Last week we had to vote for our favourite rather than who we wanted out. Big brothers way of getting more money so poor Hira went who i liked!
This week they were allowed to talk about nominations so that means that 2 of the most entertaining housemates are up against each other this weer-grrrrrrrrrr!

Sophie or Freddie to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I too used to quite like Bea ...... until she turned into a nasty verbal bullying BIATCH
she is the most self indulgent person who soothes her own ego by trying to make others look small with her self confessed "intellect" ,
Not !...
She knows exactly what Freddie was trying to say to her .... yet she chooses to twist all his words for her own use ..... she trys to analyze and manipulate everyone ,
but as we can all see through her .... she isn't that intelligent then is she ?
she is making herself look like an arsey pomp who I certainly wouldn't want to be around ,

just imagine having her for a mate!! :eek: .... you would have to watch every single word you said just look what Freddie has had to endure ,

I think Freddie is rather under confident ..... and she homes right in on this with her BIATCH Radar
and then seeks to press the crumple up Freddie buttons to reduce him to a nevous wreck :cry:

Can someone tell me why did Siavash nominate Freddie ? Siavash mentioned something about a nightclub fight ? .......
never caught that anyone know ? ......

Can someone tell me why did Siavash nominate Freddie ? Siavash mentioned something about a nightclub fight ? .......
never caught that anyone know ? ......

When they got told by BB that could talk about nominations, Siavash had a pang of guilt and told Freddie that he voted for him once in (week 2) because of some rubbish that Freddie told Siavash about a fight in a nightclub and Siavash thought he was just trying to sound good.

So it wasn't this week that he nominated him...he was talking about ages ago. x

OMG i sound like a complete BB adict....:lol:

I cant believe how lisa and david haven't noticed that bea has totally leeched onto them purely because she wants to be portrayed as a victim of freddy's 'negative attitude!!'
It was only a couple of days ago that bea was talking about how thick david was and how she really hated lisa!! She is a conniving so and so, and i really wish she was up again this week as i reckon she'd deffo go!!!
I also thought it was oscar worthy when she was 'crying' to freddy telling him he was deeply upsetting her, and then magically the tears disappeared as she turned to the mirror to apply her mascara!!!

Latest posts

Back