*~* The Official - Big Brother 9 - Thread *~*

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My highlight was stu in his tight swimming trunks last nite :) Oh i do hope he stays fri!!
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm glad i'm not alone in LOATHING Rex he is a foul mouthed, bad haired, arrogant a*hole!

He is so possessive of Nicole and yes she laps it up but it's painfull to watch. He makes her change her clothes he puts her down constantly infact he puts everyone down constantly he can't stand the thought of anyone being better than him.

And worst of all he's not up for eviction again!

Nicole to win because it would kill Rex to see her win and not him!

My highlight was stu in his tight swimming trunks last nite :) Oh i do hope he stays fri!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Mmmm that flash back was a welcome one :o

I cant stand Mohammed. I want him OUT OUT OUT.

Posted via Mobile Device

Phwoarrrrrr ... not arf!

Cant believe stus gone:cry::cry:

i know, stu so could have won!! i really think everything is going wrong this year!! the housemates are putting up the wrong people (for us), and then the public seem to vote out the best one!!! I mean Stu had more to offer than Rachel!
Lol did you see him 'crowd surf', 'cept they all moved!! hehe bless

OMFG i cant believe rex is head of house that means we are stuck with him for yet another week:mad::mad::mad:

Get Nicole out NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

I have not cared for Mikey recently but tonight he made me smile with his summing up of Nicole... high maintenance and head up her own arse... it was ace.

And did Rex come to her defence.. nah... did he eck. :irked:

Nicole has GOT to go on Friday, thats if she dosen't walk first ! Rex should go with her.
How selfish were they both for not letting Sara share a fag.:rolleyes: Shameful:green:

I can't believe the things greedy Mo would do for a can of booze! eat someones bogey? seriously that almost made me throw up! the thought of it sends my stomach all funny:green::irked::cry:

yeah mo is pretty disgusting, you just wouldnt.

Mo must have serious alcohol issues if he would stoop so low as to do what he did the other night .... gross [insert pukey smiley here].

One word I would never associate with Nicole is 'Princess' what a moaning, wingeing, ugly (I mean the person, the faces she pulls at people.......who does she think she is) person she is. She has to go on Friday.

And don't get me started on Mo....EEEEEWWWWWWWWW

I thought it was hillarious (but gross) how Mikey wanted to share his bogie with Mo... omg.. it was gross!

I think two of them should go on Friday. Sarah and Nicole. I don't care for Lisa at all, but she is more entertaining than the other two. I have no idea who will win or who I think should win it. This is my low down on the contestants that are left

Rex- Grumpy, rude arrogant idiot with more money than sense.
Mikey- Loud irritating and vile
Rachel- Lovely girl, but boring
Kat- annoying, loud irritating, but funny
Lisa- been there done that got the tshirt.
Mo- disgusting, greedy, but again entertaining
Sarah - that voice really annoys me
Darnel - lovely guy but lacks confidence big time. I have a feeling he will win!!!
Nicole - wish she would get a grip!!! she is just as bad as Rex.

Rachel to win for me, the rest all irritate me in one way or another.........I honestly can't believe some of them are still there, Rex and Mo for starters :lol:

I cant stand the sight of Mo , he makes me feel physicaly sick.

Rex is a total ****** and he should be ashamed of himself and his controlling ways.

Nicole - well iv got nothing to say about her except GET HER OUT NOW!

Mikey - I admire him for speaking his mind, but his voice is so irritating.

Darnell - I'm not a fan but he is better than Mo and Rex.

Lisa - She is o.k. A little shifty eyed and I wouldnt trust her, but just o.k.

Sara - I like her.

Rachel - I cant make up my mind about her. I admired her for teaching Mikey the dance moves.

Kat - I like Kat. She should win. She is not as dim as she makes out to be sometimes. She is hiwawious at times.

As long as Mo, Rex and Nicole get booted soon I dont mind what happens after that !!!!

Latest posts

Back