*~* The Official - Big Brother 9 - Thread *~*

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG will somebody PLEASE PLEASE punch Alex!!!!! It would be worth getting chucked out of the house for. They are all so gutless to just sit and let her mouth off like that. She is a bully and a horrible person. :mad:

OMG will somebody PLEASE PLEASE punch Alex!!!!! It would be worth getting chucked out of the house for. They are all so gutless to just sit and let her mouth off like that. She is a bully and a horrible person. :mad:

is that her name?

what a disgraceful, aggresive, nasty,evil, foul mouthed, intimidating, bully, she is:eek::cry::irked:

get her out...she's nasty, no wonder she lost her effin voice!

Last edited:
Shame she hasn't lost it completely! lol. I turned my laptop on to Geek about her - I needed to vent!!! And...... breathe.

your 19 and you know f*&K all.....your simple?? LETS ADD PATRONISING!

GET HER OUT:irked:

Last edited:
Thank goodness you're here to listen to me! lol. She is like a stuck record. Of course she did. Of course she did. Of course she did. Of course she did. AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!! She is talking absolute rubbish!

bit quiet in the diary room is she not:irked:

She was like a naughtly spoilt child. I hope it sinks in. Imagine having to live with her horrible horrible attitude! And that's it for another night. lol! Night x

She was like a naughtly spoilt child. I hope it sinks in. Imagine having to live with her horrible horrible attitude! And that's it for another night. lol! Night x

wonder if she'll change?????????????????????

DOUBT IT !

She has the old ghetto thang going on innit...remember i told you !!! PMSL...Muppet

She has the old ghetto thang going on innit...remember i told you !!! PMSL...Muppet
LOVL!!
"Do you know what I mean? Do you understand what I'm saying?"
YES cos you haven't stopped repeating yourself!

I thought I'd calmed down :mad: LOL.

God......Give me 5 minutes with that flash cow. I'd drag her further than dynamite would blow her. Breathe Kim, breathe. xxxx

*********VOTE MARIO OFF********

What a creep, why would you call yourself mario if your real name is sean. You are not dark haired and olive skin, you dye your hair and have fake tan. This guy is false, I cannot even watch him now.

He is not an Italian stallion more like a Wet lettuce from Warrington.

Lets vote for the Thai lady she is really cool and makes everybody laugh. She is not trying to be anybody else or trying to impress anybody _ keep it real

Vote Thai ******************************

COOOOOOOOOOKKIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
awww bless her little face, I love her,

I don't mind Mario though for some reason lol,
Like Lisa although she is quiet at the mo really,
The bully OMG she needs a good poke in the eye she does,
Stephanie...Like her too, Think she needs to liven up a little,
"justin timerlake " looky likey (hahaha yeah right) I want him out this week.

I felt sorry for the one crying last night cant remember her name, the one with the kid...
I felt sorry for her, because I think for a millisecond, she forgot she was a mum, and just wanted a laugh....But then Mario gave her a big fat thud back down to earth...
I think most of us have felt like that at some point,

My feller said "well if she loves her kid that much, why is she leaving it for so long to go in there"
I said "mabey the thought of £100.000 at the end of it :idea:"
Look at Kim marsh years ago in popstars....she was called a bad mum..all turned out good for her didn't it..

I cant remember any of the others lol

OMG _ I have just read that Lisa from Big Brother was once a man is this true?

I cant stand Mario either....who made him the health and safety officer..!! he needs to remember that they are all alot younger then him and want to have fun, they will act silly and not think to much about the consiquenses...i bet he did at that age. And if he brings Mikey's disability up one more time...talk about trying to score points. Mikey doesn't appear to have a problem being blind so why does Mario keep bringing it up.

Last edited:
Just remember i told ya yeah .................

!!! GET HER OUT !!!

Lmao @ the shock the ass task for the food budget ... That was sooooo funny....

This week will be very interesting .....No food awwww poor things lol

yes shaun - er i mean mario (what a twazzzzack:irked:) is doing my nut in too.....doing my nut in about going on about MICKEY....how they heck did mickey managed to cope before his NEW BEST friend came along????

Odd bods !

Is alex out yet??????

Latest posts

Back