*~* The Official - Big Brother 9 - Thread *~*

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the cookie woman too!! she reminded me of nancy lamb

Loving it too!!!!

Bless Lisa having to watch another fit girl with her boyfriend, it has been said that they are going to force mario and the blonde girl to get married on Sunday. What will happen???

SOoooo unfair.:irked:

I love the cookie woman too!! she reminded me of nancy lamb

ha ha thats the first thing i thought too........love her

I love BB and will be essential viewing much to the disgust of my husband.

why oh why, do peeps love this show, i've tried to watch it but it get's on my nerves so much, it's so boring ,sitting watching peeps playing to the gallery at every available oppotunity.
weirdo's very strange programme. but who am i to judge i love house guest, there a load of weirdo's on that too, lol :)thg

so one of the women is from Manchester is a sales rep for a tanning company! does anyone know her? I wonder if she has ever been on here:lol: (Marios real girlfriend I am meaning)

so one of the women is from Manchester is a sales rep for a tanning company! does anyone know her? I wonder if she has ever been on here:lol: (Marios real girlfriend I am meaning)
Lisa ? I thought she and Mario (or whatever his real name is lol)
were from warrington.

yeah they're from warrington, maybe she works in manchester. did you hear someone asking if she was really a woman?!

eugh. Yet another year of sticking a load of shallow, self absorbed wierdos in a house to watch them all summer running round shrieking, being completely unoriginal, taking everything to heart, and actually, generally just being thick as s**t.

I just tried to watch the opening programme but had to turn it over after half an hour as they were irritating me beyond annoyance. my programming choices this summer wont be including BB9!!

I'm glad I am not the only one who hates it. They are really scraping the barrell by doing this marriage thing, I hope lisa kicks off and doesnt let them marry, either that or dump mario as he is a tit because he is loving it.

Oh and if that guy says 'fantastic' one more time I will smash the damn TV

What do Big brother and Marmite have in common....you eiter love it or hate it..Im loving it.:lol:

Busted I think! I am hooked already lol!

Part of me is hoping they'll fail the secret mission and steph will get booted out! Loving the mix of characters in there, you always wonder if you'll like it when it starts and everyone is nice as pie but give it til the end of the week when they start to show their true colours and you'll be hooked!!

Steve won't let me watch it! Granted, it's a load of rubbish. But it's good rubbish! Rubbish I LOVE to watch. But to be honest, I don't really have the time to watch it these days!

Ooooooh the bitchiness is kicking in.

Do you think that Alexandra is trying to be a new Charlie - but minus the sense of humour?

I think they were just looking for something to argue about.

The row was actually quite nasty wasn't it last night - the nastiest I have seen - if it had been out on the street and not in front of cameras there would have been fighting it was that nasty - didn't enjoy it at all have to say!

Ooooooh the bitchiness is kicking in.

Do you think that Alexandra is trying to be a new Charlie - but minus the sense of humour?

I think they were just looking for something to argue about.

I thought Alex was quite nasty.. it wasnt her argument in the beginning but took over with her talking over the top of everyone.... she said she had no respect for that bloke, well that she was very disrespectful and foul mouthed to boot. I cannot stand people who talk over someone when they are trying to speak.

She needs to go... and soon! And all that shouting in the diary room with a suposidly sore throat.. didnt stop her from mouthing off or fagging it though did it... not like.. I want her to go :(

Well if she thinks she can stay in for being a trouble maker - I hope she gets the boot and fast.

I feel sorry for the other 4 when it is revealed they were on a secret mission for immunity. Not good.

Oh and they are so busted!!!

LMAO @ B I Z A R R E

BIZZZZZZAAARRRRREEEEEEEE by the cookie woman lol lol

Loving it, as i do every year x

She knows Dignity now as well roflmao @ that woman !!!!

Dont want her to win though

Latest posts

Back