*~* The Official - Big Brother 9 - Thread *~*

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tonight's was best episode of this series yet, although made my blood boil. Jen was just totally OVER REACTING!! and everbody else was just licking her booty. Dale was best acting all hard, my oh was screaming at telly. Bex was being an idiot also, screaming like a banshee, and stuart surprised me as well and lisa they've usually got good heads on but cant believe they fell for the whole 'why would he do that to me' commotion. Dennis deserved to go, that was downright disgusting what he did to Mo, Mo did well keeping his temper, I would of slapped nut on him. Darnell really went up in my estimations sticking up for mo like that, no one else was willing. Poor Rex and Mo, dont seem to be able to do owt right.
Get me in there, Ill sort em out lol!!

Oh yeah BeckyH you got that so right about Bex! She seems to get involved with arguments without any real valid point to make! Boot her out!

Boot em all out lol - (dont mean that really, very entertaining). Bex is just trash, getting naked after a matter of days. Oh pppllllzzzz lol.

I want Dale out, hes a pussy. Mouthing at Rex saying 'If ive got owt to say ill say it to your face'. What like in garden lol?? He just knows hes protected cos hes in bb house. I think public think same as when sylvia came out they were shouting 'get dale out'.

GET DALE OUT, GET DALE OUT!! - hes very easy on the eye though I must admit!

I want to mother luke, take him under my wing...hes so adorable and the words he comes out with crack me up. :lol:

Jen was pathetic....

Luke is a trouble maker...going from person to person stirring and mixing. Darnell has his number, in fact he has pretty much all of them sussed out.

I cant understand why so many of them have a problem with Rex..he seems nice to me.

Kat is my all time favourite and I want her to win.....she is hawarious...:lol:

I hated Dale the minute he walked in the house....what a total prat....21 years old thinking he is so hard....I'm like...thinking like...he is a waste of space like....

Darnell got lots of respect from me for what he did...so did Mario....

No idea why they hate Rex and Mo so much...how they keep their tempers under control with those children around amazes me...

Luke is a conniving little bugger but amusing with it.....and Bex was just a drunken little tart with a typical gob on her.....

as for Jen....give that girl an Oscar....:irked:

Oh and that little Troll Dennis....scum..!!!!!

I agree with everything Bagpuss has just said. I always thought Jen was OK til last night, but shes sooo miserable and serious, she just constantly whinges always negative. Luke really does like sticking his bit fat spoon in and doing some stiring, hes sly,sly,sly.
Im all for Kat to win, although the cookie thing is wearing a bit thin. She really comes to life in diary room but in house she just melts into backgound.
I think Darnells got a good chance of winning now though after last night.
Does anybody know who bookies favourite is to win? xx

I swore I wasnt going to get into it this year..............but I have! I dont see everyones problem with Rex either, he seems nice enough to me, hes succesful though and the others may be a bit jealous of him??? Who knows!?

I missed the whole Dennis thing last night, but spitting in Mo's face........yuk!!!!!

Sylvia deserved to go, but she was fun to watch, she was totally deluded.
Mario and Lisa make me laugh but they also make me sick! And Luke, what a pratt, hes making a total ass of himself!

Dont like Jen or Dale, both very boring!! But I love Kat, she is so funny, but I just dont buy that a woman in her 30's can be that simple and naiive? Maybe thats just me!? She is lovely though, so caring!

Not sure who I want to win yet, maybe Kat?

I think its really hard this year as Im not a big fan of any of them! I thought last year that there was a lot of people in there who thought they knew "how to play the game" and this year there is even more! Maybe BB has run its course now????
I love Kat, but i agree the whole cookie thing is dull now!
I do like Dale, although I feel he is letting Jen play him like a fiddle! He is nice to look at though, yum!
Not a fan of any of the girls except Kat, and i actualy like Lisa!
I havent watched a great deal of it to be honest, just bits here and there so maybe i have missed their sparkling personalities.....?

I DON DRIN
I DON SMOKE
ALL I WAN IN
COOOOOOOOOKIEEEEEE
TO GIVE ME MY COOOOOKIEEEE POWER
:green::green:

LOVE HER SHE IS ACE!​

I DON DRIN​

I DON SMOKE
ALL I WAN IN
COOOOOOOOOKIEEEEEE
TO GIVE ME MY COOOOOKIEEEE POWER
:green::green:​

LOVE HER SHE IS ACE!​

Have to agree Amb, Kat is the only housemate that see's the good in people and loves everyone :)
Here's my take on the rest.
Jen loves herself to much and imo is a bloody drama queen and loves the attention from Dale and Stu.
Dale is acting like he can take on the world and is just making himself look a pratt and the same for Stu.
Mo seems a nice bloke but does tend to eat to much.
Rex seems ok but he is your typical chefy type and can be a bit arrogant at times.
Lisa what can I say....... Burn those shorts and the tan tights she wears underthem lmao
Mario is starting to gain a little more respect in the house but imo is this part of a game plan.
Bex immature little girl.
Rachel I forget she is there lol
Mikey does my head in dont know why he's just annoying.
and last but by no means least Luke lol Funny yep but god is that lad the biggest bitch and **** stirrer in there.

Agree with EVERYTHING you have just said lellipop, although I think this is the genral consencus. Lisa always brings a smile to my face everyday when I see what shes wearing and the ton of slap on her face, my heart bleeds for her daughter, I would be so embarassed. Aren't Mario and Lisa the most vain people you have ever seen in you life?!?

Agree with EVERYTHING you have just said lellipop, although I think this is the genral consencus. Lisa always brings a smile to my face everyday when I see what shes wearing and the ton of slap on her face, my heart bleeds for her daughter, I would be so embarassed. Aren't Mario and Lisa the most vain people you have ever seen in you life?!?[/quote]

Agreed but i wouldnt say no to massaging and scrubbing of my feet every night!

omg!! did you see lisa shaving her top lip in the bath!!!!!!!!!think someone needs to have a word!!:mad:

I'd like to say go Darnell! He says it like it is, doesnt make himself look a pratt in the process and wont kiss a*se!

Old man Luke just does my nut in, his constant wittering on whilst stirring the big ol' pot and running with the fox and hunting with the hounds.

As for picturegate! Jen, get over yourself will you. Your supposed to be a woman with a child, I'd like to see who throws the biggest tantrums in your house. As Mo said. its just a painting!

As for the arguement. it was Bex who went and squared up to Mo, what a young lady she is.

Dennis - spiitting - disgusting!

Dale, well he's the biggest coward of them all.

Stuart - maybe the weight of his eyelashes clouds his judgement.

Mikey - I'm guessing this guy is used to living on his own, washing his privates in a cup and eating the peanut butter off a knife from the jar annd re-dipping...

And whats with the Jen Dale pack now turning on poor Rachel and Kat? I will admit Rachel's voice does irritate me, and Im sure her constant up-beat tone can be a tad grinding, but hey least she doesnt go round talking about people behind their backs!

Rex's crime, well being one of the most normal housemates, so Jen in her true grown up fashion calls him Ginger. Yes Jen, like a ginger hasn't heard it all before, its like water off a ducks back luv, maybe try giving growing up a go instead of spitting your dummy for the camera's sake.

omg!! did you see lisa shaving her top lip in the bath!!!!!!!!!think someone needs to have a word!!:mad:

Hahahaha... that was soooo funny! Would you dare?? :eek:

Its gonna grow back soooooo thick!

The thing that made me laugh about Lisa was when Rachel said to her about being a model and she said she tried to get into it, but people are always asking her if she was a model.

Then...she started body building and now she gets loads of attention from men and women, they stare at her..Yes Lisa...but I dont think its for the reasons you think they're staring for.

And please can someone tell Lisa to stop wearing tights with her shorts!

A very funny but accurate summing up of the housemates drew.
I think the biggest shame about this years housemates is theres nobody to REALLY get behind. Darnell and Kat are my faves, Darnell just has a way of making me cringe though, he doesnt walk he bounces, and he has very funny hand gestures. Kat is great but the cookie thing is a tad bit annoying now. Nobody in there is a 'normal', 'likeable' person. Big Brothers weirdest house yet. xx

haaaahaaa Lisa shaving in the bath was the highlight of last nights show!

I have to say, Darnell's got my vote at the moment, though if he keeps on singing that awful song about cookie love then that may have to change.

And call me bitchy if you like but I really don't see that Jen is all that to look at, i wouldn't normally criticize someone's looks but she obviously thinks so much of herself that I feel it needs saying. The ugly person on the inside takes away anything she may have possessed on the outside. Yuck!

haaaahaaa Lisa shaving in the bath was the highlight of last nights show!

I have to say, Darnell's got my vote at the moment, though if he keeps on singing that awful song about cookie love then that may have to change.

And call me bitchy if you like but I really don't see that Jen is all that to look at, i wouldn't normally criticize someone's looks but she obviously thinks so much of herself that I feel it needs saying. The ugly person on the inside takes away anything she may have possessed on the outside. Yuck![/quote]

My thoughts exactly, shes passable with all her slap on but OMG did you see her without it...just another plain jane, puffy eyes, blemishes & spots!

And im worrying about my puffy dark circled eyes at my age! :lol:

Latest posts

Back