*~* The Official - Big Brother 9 - Thread *~*

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
would YOU have shared ....?

(i would have...but not with lisa...JOKE...of course i would have)

would YOU have shared ....?

(i would have...but not with lisa...JOKE...of course i would have)

I would have definitely shared.. unless I was up against Rex, Mo, Darnel, Mikey or Kat. lol!!! Then I would have Took Took Took!!!!!

I was sooo pleased for lisa and sarah .:green:

Im so glad that big bro spoke to rex and darnel their behavour towards sarah was shocking i reckon bb were flooded with compliants:mad::mad:

was gutted lisa and sar were up this week as they have been my favs for a while now but at least lisa got a good reception from the crowd! its really hard to tell whos gonna wim still at this stage. hope sara does well tho !

can't believe Lisa has gone wanted her to win!!!! she is the only one who wasn't back stabbing she gave honest opinions and was a great house mate Sarah is annoying and has bought most of it on her self by gluing her self to one guy and a different one each week none of them deserve to win this year they are all out for what they can get and none of them deserve it!!!!!!!

thanks had to get that off my chest :)

I want Sarah to win after all the bullying she has endured. So glad Micky was man enough to stand up the that whimp Rex - Oh what a bully boy Rex is! Most are just too scared to say boo to him!

I want Sarah to win after all the bullying she has endured. So glad Micky was man enough to stand up the that whimp Rex - Oh what a bully boy Rex is! Most are just too scared to say boo to him!

Yer i would like her to win too:green:

I would've liked Lisa to win, but now it's going to have to be Sarah for me too, can you imagine the rest...their faces would be a picture, especially Kats..oooh she winds me right up lol

I dont think rex is a bully, I think he is a bit insecures tbh! And he likes to have a laugh and joke, granted at other peoples expenses most of the time, but he gets carried away, like he did with Sarah the other day and he took things too far! He did apologise though, Darnell didnt!
I loved Rex, I have gone off him a bit, but not as much as Darnell, I cannot stand him, he is a real BULLY!!!!

Im not really sure who I want to win, maybe Sarah???

:hug:

Why does Mikey act like he isn't blind?

He makes comments like 'yeah I see that' and he said tonight 'I look into the crowd to see if there is anyone I know and if I see them I get nervous'

Is he really blind?

Kat's pathetic display tonight just confirms everything i always thought about her. Attention seeking, emotionless and insincere. Throughout the whole of her outburst just now I noticed there wasn't a single tear in sight.
GET HER OUT!

Mikey to win.

I dont think rex is a bully, I think he is a bit insecures tbh! And he likes to have a laugh and joke, granted at other peoples expenses most of the time, but he gets carried away, like he did with Sarah the other day and he took things too far! He did apologise though, Darnell didnt!
I loved Rex, I have gone off him a bit, but not as much as Darnell, I cannot stand him, he is a real BULLY!!!!

Im not really sure who I want to win, maybe Sarah???

:hug:
I agree I don't think rex is a bully, and I have no time for sara, I am pleased she a lisa split the money, but rex was right when he said she remembers what she wants to remember. Look at the way darnell was to her then look at her days after all over him in the pool. And rex was right after he'd been in the diary room being told off he went for a ciggie and she asked if he'd share which he did later he reminded her of this and she said it happened be4 their arguement...grrr. I don't think much to them this year but I think rachel to win she has put up with alot from Rex BB haven't called him up on that

2 more getting evicted NOW!!

Oh Mohamid has been given the boot... well that wiped the smug smile off his face didnt it!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! MO GOT EVICTED :cry:

I still want Darnell to win

I cant believe it I'm not bothered Mo has gone but it seemed so harsh and they were so upest and they dont even know another one will be going it's evil bless them.

poor Mo, it was really cruel the way they evicted him, looked like he was about to cry!

I wanted Mo to come 2nd to Darnell. :cry:

I bet stupid horrible mingy mikey wins :mad:

who will be next ?? it's so cruel but I can't stop watching lol

oooooo, Kathreya's gone aswell!

I'm the same UKRed, REALLY don't want Mikey to win!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back