~*~*~*~The Official Britain's Got Talent Thread~*~*~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have been mightily PO'd if they had replaced the apprentice with football.

I say lets have a channel 6 and stick all the footy on there LOL
Oh please let's do...how right you are...lol

I do enjoy stephen on the aftershow on itv 2,rather enjoyable drivel even if i do say so myself:eek::lol:

Oh please let's do...how right you are...lol

I do enjoy stephen on the aftershow on itv 2,rather enjoyable drivel even if i do say so myself:eek::lol:

I would (admittedly) have been surprised to find much football empathy on Salon Geek :eek:

Seems I was correct

My daughter is a big man utd fan so don't let her hear you!
I play snooker on Wednesday nights so i'm glad BGT isn't on as i didn't want to miss it!
Stavros Flatley to win. Go Stavros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously!!! Why would you want to part with it :eek:

I'm tempted by the Dalek but we don't really have anywhere to store it alas... wouldn't want it to get exterminated by improper storage!

i dont think singers should be allowed on this show, that should be reserved for the x factor etc....

what happened to variety and seeing something different?

i dont know if some of the judges have totaly lost the plot or just seriously taking the mick. i mean i dont understand how some talented people didnt get through and then we are succumed to watching a man pretending to play a sax and not even sounding a bit like one..huh???

so far we have
singer and dancers
singer and dancers
singer and dancers
i wonder what thursday night is going to be like hmmm....

anyway so far flawless are my fav.... they really are tight..

i'd like to see Susan Boyle team up with Stavros Flatley. . .

I'd pay good money to see that :eek:

Anyone noticed how it's always the last act to go on each night that gets the public vote at the semi final too?
Posted via Mobile Device

i dont think singers should be allowed on this show, that should be reserved for the x factor etc....

what happened to variety and seeing something different?

i dont know if some of the judges have totaly lost the plot or just seriously taking the mick. i mean i dont understand how some talented people didnt get through and then we are succumed to watching a man pretending to play a sax and not even sounding a bit like one..huh???

so far we have
singer and dancers
singer and dancers
singer and dancers
i wonder what thursday night is going to be like hmmm....

anyway so far flawless are my fav.... they really are tight..

I totally agree about the singers thing....go on flippin X-Factor.... Susan Boyle :rolleyes: Talented yes....Boring...OH YES!!!

Obviously if they are too young for X-Factor like gorgeous Shaheen (?) then BGT is the place....how good is he? :eek:

I think BGT should be more about entertainment as in the old variety....

Stavros Flatley is fantastic....laugh myself silly just looking at them....
pure daft fun....I love them....

Personally I loved the puppet guy ( forgotton his name...ooops, not so memorable maybe lol ) and Faces of Disco....

if it makes me laugh then it gets my vote....

Oh I love the dancing troupes though....I love dancing acts too... :o

I am also agreeing with the singers thing....go and audition at x factor!!! I hope Shaheen gets far, he has an amazing voice for a 12 year old! I also love Starvos Flatley, SO funny! I loved their first auditiion, I was nearly crying from laughing so much! I thought their semi final performance was a bit boring and no where near as funny as their first. I hope they do the first again!!! I think there were far too many singers/dancers this year, although saying that, I do love the perfomances from Diversity and Flawless, they are always in perfect timing. And you can also see how much effort they have put into each performance. Hope they do well too!!

Diversity and Flawless impressed both myself and especially Sonia, who is a dance enthusiast and used to do wheelchair dancing when she was well enough. But Diversity are her faves out of the two.
Posted via Mobile Device

Totally agree with the singing - save it for the x factor, it drives me nuts, where is the "variety" in singing, apart from the different styles?

I am shocked at the poo that has been put through to the semi finals!

Now I like flawless and Diversity they are really really good but I would love to see Stavros Flatley or the sax bloke win (if he gets through tonight which he should!), I thought what he played tonight was lovely- gave me goose bumps lol.

I agree the puppet bloke should've gone through, he was good.

I think they should limit it to one singer, one dance group, etc then there would definitely be "variety"

Last edited:
Totally agree with the singing - save it for the x factor, it drives me nuts, where is the "variety" in singing, apart from the different styles?

I am shocked at the poo that has been put through to the semi final!

Now I like flawless and Diversity they are really really good but I would love to see Stavros Flatley or the sax bloke win (if he gets through tonight which he should!), I thought what he played tonight was lovely- gave me goose bumps lol.

Sonia and I want the sax bloke to win too, he's such a consummate musician.

Thank GOD no-one voted for the BRITNEY biatches......................

Just loved the sax guy, Julian I think he is called. I am a Kenny G fan so I am probably biased. :)

Just loved the sax guy, Julian I think he is called. I am a Kenny G fan so I am probably biased. :)

Oh yes, Julian Smith. We voted for him!

I'm so glad he got through and as the audience choice too, I would really like to see him win!

Susan Boyle sounds like she's turning into a real drama queen too, what with all that business at the hotel in London on the news...

Susan Boyle sounds like she's turning into a real drama queen too, what with all that business at the hotel in London on the news...

I have just seen that on the news, what the heck is going on there! :eek:

Latest posts

Back