~*~*~*~The Official Britain's Got Talent Thread~*~*~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't notice the top lip, but will keep an eye out for it on ITV and report back.

SUSAN BOYLE TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!! WOOP WOOP:lol:
JAMIE PUGH or DIVERSITY SECOND PLACE!!!!!!!!!

good luck to all contestants

. Was it just me or did Susan Boyle have a few 'tuning issues' at the start of her performance?

Yes she definitely hit a bum note right at the start......I thought her nerves had got the better of her...then she just seemed to hit her stride and .....boy was she good!!!

Yes she definitely hit a bum note right at the start......I thought her nerves had got the better of her...then she just seemed to hit her stride and .....boy was she good!!!

Ah, it wasn't just me who thought that then! There seemed to be a few issues with things like timing and phrasing elsewhere in her performance to my ears too, but I would have put that down to nerves though.

SUSAN BOYLE TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!! WOOP WOOP:lol:
JAMIE PUGH or DIVERSITY SECOND PLACE!!!!!!!!!

good luck to all contestants

I think a duet with Susan Boyle and Jamie Pugh would certainly be worth waiting for!!!

Erm, what has Simon done to his top lip? He's either been punched or he's had Botox. :lol: Did you notice he wasn't moving the top lip and we didn't get so see those pearly whites as we normally do? ;)

Thank God i wasnt the only one who noticed that! I couldnt stop starin at it! was it his lip or his teeth or what but somethin about his mouth was strange! LOL!

yeah was defo a few dodgy notes at the very beginin i was really nervous 4 her but she was gr8 afterwards and yes would be good duet :)

Didn't notice Simon's lip but will have to check it out tomorrow night.

I thought Susan was a bit off key at times as well but overall was very good & even brought a wee lump to my thought.

For sheer awesomeness (is that a proper word??) though, I thought Diversity were it. To have so many of them doing all the same thing at the same time was just brilliant. I'm looking forward to seeing them again in the final on Saturday

Just watched a bit of it on youtube & looks like someone got to grips with her eyebrows

Last edited:
Did anyone notice Susans' teeth? I couldn't take my eyes of them!
The top ones had been whitened and were straight and the bottom ones were yellow and wonky!
Really put me off cos i just kept staring at them and not concentrating on her song.
Why would anyone go on a show in front of millions with their teeth half done!!

The top ones had been whitened and were straight and the bottom ones were yellow and wonky!
Really put me off cos i just kept staring at them and not concentrating on her song.

PMSL, just watched you tube again & OMG I see what you mean.

I see what the others meant about Simon's lip.

I do love that song though :)

I really didnt like the ear lobe guy but I think peirs was so rude. No need for it

Maybe she can only afford half being done as yet? :eek:

Susan to win!!

I want diversity to win :D They are amazing and its great how they all work well together! But i also want them to win because they live in my area lol I saw the little kid the other day with the huuugee hair lol

Ah, it wasn't just me who thought that then! There seemed to be a few issues with things like timing and phrasing elsewhere in her performance to my ears too, but I would have put that down to nerves though.

I think it shows that she hasn't fallen for all the hype about herself, in fact that has possibly put more pressure on her.
She is as nervous as every other contestant and knows she has to peform well to get to the final.

She is still a wee maddie though!!!

I hope she wins, she genuinely wants to sing at the Royal Variety and be a professional singer, I don't think she cares about the money at all.

What about that poor wee girl...the judges built her up and then just broke her wee heart. Even a hug fom Dec wasn't enough to stem the tears. Bless.

I think the little guy in Diversity with the Sideshow Bob hair is brilliant...all he needs are the long shoes and he is a dead ringer. (in The Simpsons for those of you who don't know)

Well for me personally I loved Faces of Disco.... in my house we all laughed our socks off....I was gutted they didn't get through....

I loved Diversity and thought they too were incredibly entertaining....

You are going to hate me for this but Susan Boyle sends me to :zzz:
I thought she was amazing on her first audition....but purely because it was unexpected...
then there was so much media hype I thought it got ridiculous....
then last night she started to sing and there was initially a couple of bum notes, which she seemed to know because she touched her belly!!!!
Okay she got her stride and sounded fine....but to me she is another operatic/theatre type of singer....whoopee doo daa....she would be better on X-Factor.... plus she is a few slates short of a full roof....

anyway...I got worked up there :lol:

Simon...:eek: Botox overload I reckon....either that or a smacker in the chops....!

I thought Amanda looked gorgeous....although she irritates me....

I thought Piers was downright rude to the strange guy.....

and the belly dancing mermaid....oh purleeze....where did she get that body?
Like isn't fair to women like me :cry:

Poor little Natalie....why do they have the backing singers drown out the performers...?

Until tonight........:hug:

"Sideshow Bob Hair"

That is fantastic. Just laughed so much a little bit of wee nearly came out.

"Sideshow Bob Hair"

That is fantastic. Just laughed so much a little bit of wee nearly came out.

pmsl :lol::lol:

Must say I wasnt overly impressed with Su-Bo, think it was because of the bum note at the beginning!!! Loving Diversity and Flawless!!! Enjoyed Shaun Smith but wasnt sure about the song choice. Jamie Pugh - omg his nerves definately got the better of him!!! And poor Nat, she looked devasted poor little mite.

Did anyone see Britains Got Talent tonight?

Did you see the brother/sister ballroom dance act and the girls ORANGE hands?? My jaw is still open her hands front and back were tango orange, she has either used self fake tan badly or she should shoot the 'Professional'!!! that tanned her!!

Latest posts

Back