~*~*~*~The Official Britain's Got Talent Thread~*~*~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone see Britains Got Talent tonight?

Did you see the brother/sister ballroom dance act and the girls ORANGE hands?? My jaw is still open her hands front and back were tango orange, she has either used self fake tan badly or she should shoot the 'Professional'!!! that tanned her!!

Yep i saw it :irked::lol:

I knooooooow me and my bf were lauging! He actually noticed it so it must have been bad...and then she waved at the camera! I would have kept them well hidden LOL x

it was my husband that noticed :eek::eek:

I reckon Shaheen & either MD Showgroup or Stavros Flatley will go through.

The father & son are very funny.
Can't believe Shaheen is only 12 - what a voice :)

Did anyone see Britains Got Talent tonight?

Did you see the brother/sister ballroom dance act and the girls ORANGE hands?? My jaw is still open her hands front and back were tango orange, she has either used self fake tan badly or she should shoot the 'Professional'!!! that tanned her!!

Yeah I noticed those too. Her kneecaps looked a tad orange too. You know when you've been Tangoed :green:

The guy who did the sax impersonation made me think of Donald Duck getting his you-know-what's trapped in something. "BZZZZ! Domino's Pizza - Takes you to a Happy place" and all that :green:

I reckon the Barrow Boys legs could've done with a bit of a spray tan LOL. They looked like they hadn't seen the light of day for years.:lol:

Rich was on the phone voting for Susan Boyle:eek:...i loved ben and becky....did not notice the tango hands only the talent that they have....:rolleyes:
Maybe because i am a fan of ball room...is it me or is it just singers and dancers going to the final where the hell is the variety...i also voted for floral high notes...yes i did you may well gasp....but then maybe i am not one of the masses and and in the minority:zzz::lol:

FFS I dont get this show - the "human sax"? what was that all about and how many ok acts were cut so he could go through? Makes me doubt their judges. It was just a massive screach. I can do that so can all of us here.

Who wants to apply with me next year and do some waxing on stage, we would get a better sound out of the clients!!

Singers and dancers are great but I want to see something totally different, isn't that what variety is all about?

Oh and I also hate when people put their hands up to their face like a phone, it really annoys me

Last edited:
I also hate when people put their hands up to their face like a phone, it really annoys me

ARGH me too! I wanted to shoot the television when "Harmony" were doing it, pair of useless loons that they were - how the heck were they semi-final material? My four-year-old niece is just as good at singing and not far off with dancing!

But, more importantly - AMANDA'S NAILS. I love the colour, and I reckon they must be an overlay because she's had them the same every night even when they really don't go with her outfit. Any thoughts?

FFS I dont get this show - the "human sax"? what was that all about and how many ok acts were cut so he could go through? Makes me doubt their judges. It was just a massive screach. I can do that so can all of us here.

They always have a "joke" act or two though each year - what about that bloke last year who murdered the star wars tune on his electronic keyboard? He was in the semi final coming down in that flying saucer thingy but still couldn't play for toffee!
Posted via Mobile Device

Who wants to apply with me next year and do some waxing on stage, we would get a better sound out of the clients!!

Singers and dancers are great but I want to see something totally different, isn't that what variety is all about?

Oh and I also hate when people put their hands up to their face like a phone, it really annoys me

:lol::lol::lol:

I can't believe how many of these acts got through to the semi-finals. Each night so far there's only been 2 or 3 that have really wowed me. As for the rest, the mind boggles.

Errr, earlobe man; gold teeth man; Harmony ( I felt out of breath just listening to them, they sang so fast); sax man. What on earth were the judges thinking of???

But, more importantly - AMANDA'S NAILS. I love the colour, and I reckon they must be an overlay because she's had them the same every night even when they really don't go with her outfit. Any thoughts?

Well she did say she almost bit off her acrylic nails after 1 act!!

She'll be getting a slap off her nail tech then :)

To be honest last night wasn't that entertaining and i didnt think any of the acts were that good the best was the little boy out of them all.

Lets hope Thursdays are better

Nice of ITV to show football tonight too, so we don't miss The Apprentice!
Posted via Mobile Device

Nice of ITV to show football tonight too, so we don't miss The Apprentice!
Posted via Mobile Device

I would have been mightily PO'd if they had replaced the apprentice with football.

I say lets have a channel 6 and stick all the footy on there LOL

WOOHOO - Champions League Final. . .

I won't be forced to sit through BGT tonight. . . although - loving last night's winner - THAT is what the show should be about. .

not. . "doing it for my dead nan" etc. . . <yawn>

WOOHOO - Champions League Final. . .

I won't be forced to sit through BGT tonight. . . although - loving last night's winner - THAT is what the show should be about. .

not. . "doing it for my dead nan" etc. . . <yawn>

Hmm, you've given me an idea for an act for next year's show though... I could borrow Sonia's electric wheelchair, turn it into the bottom half of a Dalek, and come up with a dance routine... DAVROS FLATLEY!
Posted via Mobile Device

Hmm, you've given me an idea for an act for next year's show though... I could borrow Sonia's electric wheelchair, turn it into the bottom half of a Dalek, and come up with a dance routine... DAVROS FLATLEY!
Posted via Mobile Device

We actually have a Dalek you could buy (for real)! :)

Latest posts

Back