***The 'Official' The Apprentice Thread***

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant wait for this lol x

I am looking forward to tonight - you'll see why :)

ill be having a look in , what times it on?

oh dear, will probably make out that any body can do treatments any where, could prove a negative thing

That is just great. Beauty therapists study hard at college, do additional courses, keep training up to date, have an extensive knowledge, professional insurance etc and the apprentice is going to set up a beauty salon.

I hope any insurance companies and product suppliers pointed out the problems with non trained people using products.

I can't wait for tonight, seriously.

I can already visualise a lack of client consultation cards, skin tests and general Health & Safety. Apart from the serious stuff it's going to be soooo funny

That is just great. Beauty therapists study hard at college, do additional courses, keep training up to date, have an extensive knowledge, professional insurance etc and the apprentice is going to set up a beauty salon.

I hope any insurance companies and product suppliers pointed out the problems with non trained people using products.

I totally agree you with you there.:biggrin: Sounds a bit silly to me, I mean what type of treatments will they be carrying out? Surely they won't be even trained.:confused: Will be interesting to watch though.

Seen it advertised, I deffinatly not going to miss this:eek: There right what they say though about this been a profitable business in some cases & well sought after :)

Be sure to tune into The Apprentice this evening (Wednesday 25 May) to watch the contestants enter the world of beauty and spa. Lava Shells – a popular self-heating massage tool – is to be featured in the episode of the hugely popular TV show in which participants fight it out for a chance to go into business with Lord Sugar.

This week's challenge is to make the most profit from hands-on treatments and retail sales off the back of them.

Among the brands to spot tonight will be Lava Shells, which has gained a strong celebrity following. It's available in more than 800 spas and salons nationwide including Ragdale Hall, The Sanctuary Spas and Center Parcs. The shells, which use a blend of algae and dried kelp that to generate their own controlled heat, have proved a hit with consumers – and this is likely to grow after tonight’s much-anticipated show.

Attachments

• image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 241
i know its xen-tan thats going to be on as my friends cousin is going to be on it. x

Am counting down already :biggrin:

am already in my seat waiting........

I can't wait for tonight, seriously.

I can already visualise a lack of client consultation cards, skin tests and general Health & Safety. Apart from the serious stuff it's going to be soooo funny

I don't think I've ever been this excited about an episode of the apprentice ever...roll on 9pm!

Sorry if there is confusion here - I merged 3 threads.

i'm sooo excited for this! haha! i hope they don't find it easy because i'm bloody not!!

This made me giggle Kerrymarie!!!!!! :-D xx

I'm so exited I've turned my tv so loud and even turned my surround sound on specially :)
x

Really not happy how they keep talking about the profit margins!! Xx

OMG they really have no clue lol

Latest posts

Back