*** The only Katie Price discussion thread ***

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello everyone
did anyone watch what katie did next tonight?
just wondering if anyone knows what the pink nail polish is that she wears.
she was wearing it for the first half of the programme, its like a bright but pale baby pink kind of colour (that doesnt really make sense lol sorry).
i've been told its an essie colour but not sure.

thanks x

Im pretty sure she has bio-gel.... almost certain xx

I saw that too, and thought how nice it was.

I have a colour very similar called "all about me" by Leighton Denny - Which strangly sounds like a colour she would like ha ha!
x:hug:x

The colour Katie had on in the episode is pop art pink, from essie's art of spring collection............she has creative acrylics and uses various lacquers over them. :)

hey jusy to say that in her new book it has two pages of her fav nail polishes most of them are from essie but there is also sum opi in there to! now sad that i have her book!!! but did anyone see that her nail tech just glued (what it looked like) her nail back to gether lol x

Did anyone watch Katie Price last night?? when she broke her nail and when the nail technician fixed it she removed the polish then it looked like acrylic she was putting over it but she was using her finger :s i was confused!! I was desperate to go on geek at the time but i was to lazy to get the laptop lol! any ideas what she was using or doing for that matter ha!??

Yep, saw that. I wasn't sure if it was just glue couldn't really see. She seemed to do it very quickly anyway. Using your finger to apply acrylic:eek:??! Thought she was a Bio Sculpture fan Katie...o well see if anyone can tell us what she was doing, maybe the beautician is on here!

I thought it looked like she was putting L&p on with her finger too ? I thought her nail looked a bit thick ?

The colour Katie had on in the episode is pop art pink, from essie's art of spring collection............she has creative acrylics and uses various lacquers over them. :)

Great, thanks for that, I will definatly be getting one of those at Excel on Sunday :hug:

Hello Kitty - yes I saw the nail tech glue her nail back, but I was more surprised that she wasnt in uniform! I think she looked very unprofessional! :irked:

hey jusy to say that in her new book it has two pages of her fav nail polishes most of them are from essie but there is also sum opi in there to! now sad that i have her book!!! but did anyone see that her nail tech just glued (what it looked like) her nail back to gether lol x

What is her new book called? I didnt know she hade a new one out! x

i was convinced she used coloured gels, bio-gel?? x

Yeah, I thought they looked like bio, but heard the nail tech mention Acrylic, also, it became obvious when she removed the nail polish.
I too wondered how she repaired the nail....surely she didnt just apply glue???
H x

i know she looks arfull i did say that to my boyfriend lol while watching it! but the hoddies that katie n her where wearing are it girls hoddies which was a little shop set up in bouremouth was a really good shop when it was here! but now it is only on the web n does house parties lol i think they may have some deal with katie or itv to wear them in every show as they have done! i can rember seeing last years one with her nail tech in she was wearing the same! tracky n hoddie! it looks so bad!
she must have just glued it together cos im not being funny have to ever tryed doing nails on a sofa it really dont workk! lol!!!

EMMA AT ELITE - her book is the style one it is good only one i have ever brought like it but it is good! its called standing out! & think im going to get my self one to! lol! in her book theres loads of essie colours x:)

i know in the back of her book there is one called shorty shorts which is nearly the same colour which ive looked every where for lol! she also has opi lincon park after dark as one she wears alot!! lol!

how sad am I!!!!:green:

Oh nice one, I've actually got Essie Pop Art Pink on order :green:

thanks everyone :) x

i am amde up really as yes i have a few more clients wanting them
the good news for them is they will get a proper job done lol x

I think her nail tech is a personal friend of hers. She has them done at the Lanes Health and Beauty in Brighton and has been going there years so that's probably why she wasn't in uniform :)

Last edited:
I am going to have to find more time to watch the Tv, i missed this :rolleyes:

does a nail tech HAVE to wear a uniform...?? i dont, doesnt do me any harm.. hairdressers dont usually wea them either.. sorry to go off topic but wearing a uniform will make zero difference to the success of your business... can still be professional and smart without one..

Latest posts

Back