The Only Way Is Essex! How to create these nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha cos I'm a right townie geek u have book lauren has just polish n she loves Jessica & chanel, she can not stand acrylics, Amy & Jessica always have acrylics, sam has coloured gel her toes & nails always match, lucy has minx! nanny pat has acrylic with a bright colour on them!!

Iv done a similar version with shellac on mine will try and get a pic was quite easy in the end xx

Hi
This was created by LS Runway Nail Art team x

Salon serve is my new best friend thanks for the recommendation xx

sorry i missed this post:o!

Emily 2 from our LS Runway team did the nails for Jess and Amy.

Jess's nails are black and custom blended L&P with hand painted white polka dots (acrylic paint), and hand crafted L&P white bows with diamontes.

Amy's nails are pink (what else!) and custom blended L&P with black polka dots, white L&P bows and diamontes.

Lauren is wearing our celebrity inspired treatment called Retro Ice-cream Smoothie, inspired by J-Lo.

Glad you are all enjoying the girls nails, we hope to give them another new look soon.....

Lauren is wearing our celebrity inspired treatment called Retro Ice-cream Smoothie, inspired by J-Lo.

Does anyone have a picture of these? I looked on the blog link but it just looks like her nails are painted a soft pink?

Just to clarify, as we have been asked which products we used;
We use CND products and both Amy and Jess's nails were acheivd with coloured L&P (retention +) and water based acrylic paint.
Brisa gel top coat was used to finish.
Hope that helps x

If you want amazing patterned nails in a flash (polka dot/leopard print and more) you have to try Nailease, Nailease :: The INSTANT MANICURE for girls on the go! - they have amazing prints and you literally stick the transfer to your own nail for a flawless 10 day manicure. amazing!

After everyone pm`m me to upload pic again. here it is guys..My varriation on it. x

Attachments

• TOWIE.jpg
    TOWIE.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 1,804
Great job!

Im so pleased that you were inspired by the look my team created for Amy.
We have had so many enquiries about this look.

This look can be acheived in a few different ways,
You can use coloued L&P as we did or coloured gel or enamels.

I think this thread could be named "how did you do yours?" like the cream egg advert!

Sorry, I asked this earlier but no one replied :cry:
Is it a treatment or are her nails just painted a soft pink?

Lauren's nails, not Amy's

If you mean Lauren G, her nails had our celebrity inspired J-Lo look.
This as acheived with a custom blend of L&P.

where can you buy the NuFo acrylic powders from? i've been searching the net and cannot find it?

Done in April 2011 for Jess Wright and Amy Childs by Emily A Skinner using NSI Bows and dots freehand using acrylic contact Emily A Skinner Nails on FB

ooooh i did some of these on my friend on monday i did clear acrylic sculpts with gelish design on them and made 3d bows we just changed the colour to black and a baby pink wasnt keen on the crystals on the thumbs so didnt bother with them here are the ones i did with nh acrylics

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331725676.554009.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331725676.554009.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 661
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331725710.541223.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331725710.541223.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 680
Here are some of my towie nails

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331729790.742812.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331729790.742812.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 1,534
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331729815.733983.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331729815.733983.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 1,575
minnie mouse nails are what i call these i do about 10 of these everyweek in diff colours/variations. always do it in gel polish and acrylic bow x

Geeks these are all amazing!!! just had to have a go myself-used gelish bella's vampire on my own extensions, then did white dots with china glaze, the bow is off an Art Deco stamping plate with Konad special polish, then gelish TIO!!

the really cool bit is this-I wear NSI Sparkling Glitter sculpted on my free edges, which are covered now by the Gelish, but the backs of the free edge look like Mother of Pearl-total accident but pretty!!

Love the design so thanks for the ideas!!it's the first time I've done anything like this but it looks so pretty!!!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331763886.649847.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331763886.649847.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 469

Latest posts

Back