This Months Scratch...Liza's Cover

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glorsclaws

Photographic Geek
Reaction score
OOh peeps have you seen this months Scratch yet? what do you think?

As usual its brimming with interesting features ... theres fantastic feature on the talented Lien Thi Dang, our Pippa shadowing Leighton Denny, a French mani feature etc. but, the most exciting thing for me was to see the feature on Liza Smith creating the looks for the front cover.

As soon as I picked up the mag from the doorstep I thought 'wow! what a pretty front cover' I couldnt wait to check the editorial to see who was responsible and really chuffed to see it was Liza.
The 'guest appearance' of Beau really works and its lovely to see the light & feminine colours working alonside a touch of bling.

Well done Alex & Liza ... you picked a winner! :)

Hey no fair - I've not got mine yet!:cry:

Can't wait to see it though sounds fab!

got mine this morn, looks fab!:) Cant wait to read it later!!!!

I amke you right Glo, loved it as soon as i saw it and it was really good to see how she ahd put it all together.

Well done Liza beautiful work x

Yes I have to agree too! Its a great addition this month!
I look forward to having a good read.

Thought the pic was stunning. Might have to try and recreate something similar for my portfolio! Don't know who I can borrow a dog from though!!

Seriously, it is a really lovely pic and I'm looking forward to tonight when the kids have gone to bed so I can put my feet up and have a good read! xx

gorgeous cover and gorgeous dog....
only read half of the mag and so far its a great edition, loads of really good articles this month

I'm jealous now as still waiting for mine.:mad:

I bet it looks great though.

Good job my wife hasn't seen it, she's been after a dog like that for ages!

Just off to hide my copy!

i have to aggree with you all its a lovely cover xx

Excellent work as usual from Lisa - LOVELY! I am sure it won't be long until one of your pics are on the front cover Glo:)

It certainly is a great cover this month and I think it knocks Proff Nails mag into the background as I have not like their cover lately....wouldnt have known the mags were to do with nails from the piccys......my hubby thought they looked more like glamour mags!!!!:eek:

Does Scratch have a link so this crazy canuck can check it out?

Never mind, found site, but dont know what pic to look at? Can anyone point it out to me?
thx

VHunter said:
Does Scratch have a link so this crazy canuck can check it out?

Never mind, found site, but dont know what pic to look at? Can anyone point it out to me?
thx

It has feet with P&W toenails and lower leg and a small dog looking up at the model

I love that picture ... and I LOVE those shoes!

Liza! Well done girl!

Very beautiful, pretty, achievable and REAL!

I am such a big exponent of 'less is more'. Gorgeous!

Received my very first edition of Scratch today (was beginning to think my order had gotten lost in the post.)

I am very impressed! Lots of great articles; I've been totally inspired by Leighton Denny.

A fantastic mag. Well worth the wait :lol:

I, like you Glo, picked my copy off of the floor and immediately checked to see who had done the front cover.......WOW Liza, it's fantastic!!!! A really gorgeous pic.

I agree with Chris...won't be long before one of your pics graces the front cover Glo!!!!

Yeah, I agree, the cover is gorgeous!!!!

Well done Liza!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's not on the site.
Can anyone scan and upload the pic for me?
PRETTY PLEASE:green:

Latest posts

Back