This site is too addictive, there should be some sort of warning!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL I have burned so many pieces of toast and endured so many cups of stewed tea thanks to this site but I absolutely love it. Blows facebook completely out of the water! I can't leave! xx

My husband is still shaking his head at me even after 4 months . And I can safely say , YES, this is MY butt print embedded in this chair.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think 'Geek' is my new middle name. :green:

I'm still here, someone send me to bed:lol:

And here I am, just back from the school run, and the 1st thing I do is switch on the computer to see what's happened in Geek world overnight.....

My hubby always used to moan about me being on the computer for too long but seeing as he doesn't live here anymore I can Geek to my hearts content :).

These men hey, they just don't understand

oh, is there any exit? I've been wandering around here since last September!!! they even made me become a premmie!!!

I've got something to say <<<<<<<<<<<<<stands up abrubtly>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I'm hippy-chick and I'm a geekaholic, whilst I'm on me feet, I'm also an onionholic, a wineoholic, chocoholic..............fades into background

I am right there with you holding your hand hunny.

:hug:

Oh, forgot to say, my 5 year old daughter has now discovered the Cbeebies website & is always pestering me to go on the laptop.

We now have a bit of a battle on 'cause if she's on the computer, I'm not :cry:. Of course, I need to ration her usage otherwise she will become an addict just like her mother lol.

I don't think it is addictive....:rolleyes:

I rarely come on here....I much prefer watching television.

I agree completely addicted. I haven't done my course yet - but can't wait to start! This site is full of amazing advice and everyone is so friendly!

I agree completely addicted. I haven't done my course yet - but can't wait to start! This site is full of amazing advice and everyone is so friendly!

thats so true! it's soooooooooo informative!!
My BF often pops on for a quick look before we buy anything for my biz, just to get reviews, he's great like that, I'm really impulsive and would buy anything, but he's sensible and makes sure his investments are wise!!!

Especially since I once lied to him and told him I'd found loads of good reviews about something which I laid out for and turned out to be crap! lol keep up the good work everyone, it's ace especially for us loners to be able to network with our collegues from further afield! xxxxxxx

oh, is there any exit? I've been wandering around here since last September!!! they even made me become a premmie!!!

I've got something to say <<<<<<<<<<<<<stands up abrubtly>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I'm hippy-chick and I'm a geekaholic, whilst I'm on me feet, I'm also an onionholic, a wineoholic, chocoholic..............fades into background

Ann ....you crack me up....:lol:

I am a teely freak to Jo .....we MUST stick together on this :wink2:

I adore this site....it has some well educated nail techs that are always on hand to help ANYONE.....it has its up's and down's but really....we all get on great.....

I have met some amazing people ....who have become my friends.....even though i have not met them.....

My only trouble is me hubby....he does not like the fact that i live on here.....!!!...........i shall have to get rid of him then the computer is mine..MINE..MINE....x

I have been here for nearly 2 years and I've never found the way out:green::green::green:

DONT EVER FIND YOUR WAY OUT...........STAY PUT!!!!!!

I found my way out a little while ago, i wandered into another forum site (not nail related) that discussed the site they were on ??????:eek:.

I didnt stay long, i ran and ran as fast as my little legs would carry me straight back to the warm open arms of SalonGeek.
Ive batoned down the hatches and sealed shut all openings, i shall never leave again. Please have mercy on my soul ( and heel).

Remember the old saying " Help for the weary, A shoulder for the meek, The only life you need is here at SalonGeek "

:green::green: I really need to get a life :rolleyes::)

god yes, reading these comments, i found myself going, yes i do that, yes ive done that, yes hubby says that pmsl

i often forget ive put kids tea on, cos im blogging,

have to switch pc on before i even get washed in morning and check what ive missed overnight,

now relish footy being on the tv, cos it means i can come and geek, without hubby questioning me not spending time with him again

cannot cope if pc breaks even for a day, i NEED to geek once a day minimum, (although, lets face it when was the last time you only popped on once in day ffs)

and my children know many of my geeks friends names and often ask me 'how so and so is'

I am a Geek, I am proud to be a Geek, and I admit it has taken over my life, but I love it

:lol:

Liar Liar Pant on Fire!!!! :lick::lick:

Since I discovered Salon geek, to hell with all the soaps on telly now!!

Latest posts

Back