Top Secret Shin diggin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best days of the week for a big event

• Saturday & Sunday

Votes: 93 72.1%
  • Sunday & Monday

Votes: 24 18.6%
  • Monday & Tuesday

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • Other

Votes: 6 4.7%

• Total voters
Saturday/Sunday for me too. I am however working on the assumption that I could still book clients in on Saturday am and come along in the pm, so this would depend on how far I would need to travel & what time kick off would be.

For a shindig, I would like to see:

Inflatable sumo wrestling suits
Vodka jelly
pass the parcel with CND goodies as the prize

It would !also be fun to have a tongue-in-cheek Oscars style awards ceremony, if you posted some awards categories on the site, we could cast our votes!

Im deffo with you on those ones.
Pluse a nice hot sunny weekend with no poxy rain, Sam do you think you could arrange that too?

Jen xx

Sat/Sun or Sun/Mon for me...

Good food, good wine, good geeky company are the pre-requisites for me!

After that, I would say an easy to get to location, somewhere half decent and reasonably priced hotel to lay my 'unable-to-party-for-two-days-straight-without-a rest' head overnight.

Pushing the boat out? A heated pool with loungers and some nice cocktails (served by the pre-requsite fella's for Angie and Amb!) and someone else doing my nails for a change! lol!

Relaxed dress code sounds about right....but still nice enough that I have an excuse to go shopping!

Who cares what day.... I'll try my best to be there! Even if it's just your second cousins birthday party!

Sat/Sun for me

Relaxed picnic type of thing, silly games only if not compulsory, geeky friends, easy to get to location and cheap accommodation close-by......... Cheesy music in the evening - no trendy clubbing stuff taht only young people can dance to :lol:!!!!

Oh, and plenty of notice on the date!

No special requests ... will go with the flow ... just wanna be there!!!

I like the sound of the awards.
Demos
freebies always go down well
Music and some where quite so can talk to fello geeks.
I want to go now!

The white doves will be good, lots of vodka and coke but must have a barrel of ice, food , music, demo's, gift bags, and all party things a not to expensive hotel, or even better in the Manchester area, and I will go one better than Adele I will have a red carpet for me to make my entrance as you let the doves go thank you

I don't mind.
Pass the parcel...spin the bottle:lol:
Black tie or casual.
Just tell me a month!!! or a year Sam!!
If I'm here count me in :hug:

Saturday/Sunday

Wine, food, good conversation, interesting people and I would like the white doves as I come through the door:green:

do u not have white doves that folow you everywhere already?!

I want to be carried in on one of those royal seat things, or on an elephant, lol.

I think we can safely say most will deffo need carrying out afterwards!!

do u not have white doves that folow you everywhere already?!

I want to be carried in on one of those royal seat things, or on an elephant, lol.

I think we can safely say most will deffo need carrying out afterwards!!

OMG if Adeles going book me an ambulance in advance:lol:

:eek::eek: I dont think I'll be allowed to go by my other half at this rate on account I'm so innocent and nice and you will all lead me down a path of bad habbits and drunkeness!

Now where did that halo go? :green:

OMG if Adeles going book me an ambulance in advance:lol:

ambulance.gif

NEE NOR NEE NOR NEE NOR

who needs taxis ey?! lol.

ambulance.gif

NEE NOR NEE NOR NEE NOR

who needs taxis ey?! lol.

I think we will need a whole fleet of them Kate :) Blame Adele for being a bad influence! :lol:

I think we will need a whole fleet of them Kate :) Blame Adele for being a bad influence! :lol:

ambulance.gif
ambulance.gif
ambulance.gif
ambulance.gif

NEE NOR NEE NOR NEE NOR NEE NOR NEE NOR NEE NOR NEE NOR NEE NOR NEE NOR NEE NOR

:green:

Maybe this one for adele...

aniPoliceCar.gif

Sorry, I'll stop wasting space now lol. :D

lol, right, so I shall pre book say 10 ambulances, 3 Riot vans and a fire engine for good luck, or just for some eye candy?! lol.

If this is going to be at Leeds and you need an extra pair of hands to help with anything you know where i am Sam & Samantha xxx

Booze( cocktail Party) and food, so I can get tipsy and hide in the corner or just under the food table. If in Leeds what about Weetwood Hall........mmm the food is crap, I can cook!!!! need a hand or maybe one of the hotels in town then we can hyjack:) the spa

Latest posts

Back