Top Secret Shin diggin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best days of the week for a big event

• Saturday & Sunday

Votes: 93 72.1%
  • Sunday & Monday

Votes: 24 18.6%
  • Monday & Tuesday

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • Other

Votes: 6 4.7%

• Total voters
Same here as Susan and Kate - I work evenings during the week so there is no need to work at the weekend.
Sat/Sun are the only days that my husband will be home to look after the kids.
A weekday event would SUCK!..... coz I would have to stay at home - crying! :cry:

I am sure a Saturday could maybe be swapped for a Monday just once couldnt it? ;)

people may struggle to organise chlidcare on a weekday. ie hubbys back at work.

how about, the three counties showground,nr malvern, which is about 15 miles from worcester, its a big place, plenty of b&b or hotels in worcester, and most of all pretty central in the uk,as its only 30 miles ? from birmingham, just a thought? :)

Plus some gorgeous scenery to go wth it and a stack of pubs/resturants if needed :)

Handy that its quite close to you!! LOL!:hug:

Still very far for a lot of us geeks....:cry:

We need to remember guys that we all have different situations and live indifferent parts of the country and all over the world too so whilst we would ll have our preferences Sam is not going to be able to keep all of us happy with everything planned.

We all think your great though Sam and Sam for even thinking about usx x x

Handy that its quite close to you!! LOL!:hug:

Still very far for a lot of us geeks....:cry:

It doesn't matter where it will be held, it will be far for some or most of us :lol:

No special requests here (food, fun, drinks etc) but SAT / SUN is good for me !

Can't do anything during the week :cry:

M.

I'm sure no matter what day/days this event is on people will put them selfs out to attend.
I'd like a 'real' nail show .... lots of demos, goodies for sale, a hands on workshop to try out the product/technique o0h and a Doug Schoon seminar.

maybe we could 'charter' a geek coach with various pick up's / drop off's around the country !

Amber goes off to google where on earth the spice girls/ spice world union jack tour bus got to...hmmmm lets try ebay:green:

Last edited:
a massive slumber /pamper party would be amazing!!!

It doesn't matter where it will be held, it will be far for some or most of us :lol:

No special requests here (food, fun, drinks etc) but SAT / SUN is good for me !

Can't do anything during the week :cry:

M.
yep lots of people will find travelling a distance too much, as for my idea, :lol: youve got to try? :)

I'm up for this. Anywhere is a long way when you live in Cornwall :irked: so don't mind location.

I would like nail based items as mentioned before; demos talks, What do CND do on their USA 'roadshows'

How about a 'Swapshop'? !:hug:

maybe we could 'charter' a geek coach with various pick up's / drop off's around the country !

Amber goes off to google where on earth the spice girls/ spice world union jack tour bus got to...hmmmm lets try ebay:green:

Amb! Fan-blooming-tastic idea!!!!

Get googling!:lol:

Excellent, can I go on the top deck with my bubbly and wave all the way ? :lol::lol::lol:

only if you PROMISE to share the bubbly and NO FLASHING your bra/bum like last time:green:

a massive slumber /pamper party would be amazing!!!
You didn't make it to room 118 118 at Excel 2007 did you? :lol:

As far as distance is concerned... I'm up for a cheap flight to the UK and Travelodge room :green:

As far as distance is concerned... I'm up for a cheap flight to the UK and Travelodge room :green:

Why d'ya need a room the way you can party lady? :D You put me to shame! :hug:

only if you PROMISE to share the bubbly and NO FLASHING your bra/bum like last time:green:
Good lord no !! my bum would be a traffic hazard and my bra would blind the driver - I shall just wave regally:green:

i could do fri/sat or sat/sun, but nothing else, only cos of ashleighs illness, the only other person who can look after her at the moment is hubby and so would have to be when he's off work,

preferably not too far from me and with cheap hotel etc, as im not working at the mo, so money might be tight, see i dont want much do i lol

like the idea of swapshop and items for sale etc, and it would juts be great to meet lots of geeks (always fun)

pmsl at the spice tour buses parading down motorway tho :lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back