Update on home salon idea

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaseyboi

Reaction score
Hi Geekies,

Thought i'd give you an update on how im getting on since my last post (Should I tell clients im a guy working from home). Thanx for all your wonderful comments and decided not to offer treatments at home.

I have found a fab little unit in an indoor market big enough just for me and its perfect. The unit is completely enclosed with extracter fan also a window looking out onto the main street. Been open 3 days now and already taken £100. (£20 for full set) so going well.

Well thats about it for now but will keep you all informed (if your interested lol) on how im getting on

Cheers xxx

Good for you, the unit sounds great, I love hearing things like this :lol:

Good luck, I am sure you will do well, you sound very determined to well which is a good positive attitude.

Debz

Sounds fab! Well done getting started and best of luck for the future :hug:

Oh thats fab, take some pics so we can all have a nosey!
Congratulations xxxx:hug:

thats fantastic hun.
Do keep us informed on how your doing as it lets so many of us know what to expect when we take that next step.

thanks for sharing xxx

Good luck!! I'm sure you are gonna do well their and it sounds like a good spot. Any chance of a pic? I am really nosey lol

Oooh what a good idea......I'm not nosey - just interested:green:

Look at us, we all care, but are all soooooo nosey!! Love it! :)

well done you! Lots of passing trade i assume aswell, great!

Well done, huge congrats & all the best for the future!! Sounds like you've done yourself proud, good on ya!! :)

Well done you! Good luck in your new business venture!

Well done for securing the unit all the best for your new venture, there will be lots of passing trade and traders for you:)

Can I ask why you didnt proceed with the home option?

I would like to congratulate you also as I am still training and hoping to go mobile once I finish, it is nice to see some one in the business succeeding well done.

Well done for securing the unit all the best for your new venture, there will be lots of passing trade and traders for you:)

Can I ask why you didnt proceed with the home option?

Sure you can lol:lol:

I took the advice I recived from all you guys and thought i'd be more successful in a salon. Also when I saw the unit I just knew it would be perfect so could'nt resist lol. Will dig out the camera and do some pic's for you all.

Thanx for the support everyone xxx :hug:

I'm in blackpool next weekend for bank holiday, i may just pop in an see if your free to do a full set on me, which indoor market are u in? is it the red coloured one on the main front that has the arcade downstairs?

way to go hun sounds like it's taking off already ! just proving that ladies don't mind a male tech !!:D

Go you! Well done for taking the jump.

good for you,keep up the good work,well done.xx

Latest posts

Back