Update on Zingara and Morgandie

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What awful news. Sending you and Graham lots of strength to help you get through this terrible time. :hug:

I am praying for you all :hug: xxx

I'm praying too:hug:xxxx

OMG I'm praying for you all :hug: :hug: :hug: x x x

My prays are with you all xxxxxxxx

sending thoughts and prayers.

thinking and praying for you all :hug:

I cant believe what I just read - only a few weeks ago they were the happiest people on earth, this seems unreal. Grossly unfair.

Will pray like crazy for all.

its just terrible that stuff like this happens , the poor little love , am sending a prayer and keeping everything crossed for her , xxxx

Please send Lyndsay, Grahame and Baby Morgandie all my love and best wishes, I am thinking of them at this time and hope everything will be ok x xx

Thank you guys - I have sent Lyndsay and Graeme a text letting them know that you are all praying for them and sending good wishes.

Aint life so unfair!

I dont have words enough :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: to you all and prayers tonight x

Thank you guys - I have sent Lyndsay and Graeme a text letting them know that you are all praying for them and sending good wishes.

Aint life so unfair!

Too right life isn't fair!

Love to them all and I will certainly pray for them -sending as much love and hugs as I can possibly muster :hug: :hug:

This is such a terrible thing to happen life can be such a b***h sometimes:irked:
Please let them know my thoughts and prayers are with them all :hug:

i really dont know what to say except for , I too am praying for the whole family :hug:
this is such awful news :cry:

Prayers for baby Morgandie and her family. xxx

Sending healing thoughts and lots of love to Morgandie, Lyndsay and Graeme :hug:

All of you are in my thoughts and prayersxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

In my thoughts and prayers, sending you all my love! :hug:

Sending all my positive thoughts and love. :hug:

Latest posts

Back