Update on Zingara and Morgandie

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have had an update form Lyndsay to say that Graeme is on indefinate leave from the army, so that is one less thing to worry about. She thinks they may be home for a few days at the weekend.

I know Lyndsay was a big fan of journals for stuff like this so I am going to update my journal very day on her bahalf with any further updates.

Such awful news... I am so sorry to hear this, I am thinking of Lyndsay and Morgandie and I hope they are both home soon and enjoying the Summer without any worries. :hug:

oh gosh

i will say a prayer for them all

Thats terrible. I am praying for them all. :hug::hug::hug::hug:

Lindsay, you are all in my thoughts and prayers:hug:

:hug: So sorry to hear this my thoughts are with you , my daughter is under great ormond street we found out she had a tumour in her hip very rare one she now is in remission they will look after you there have been fantastic with my daughter who is 6 and been through a lot.

Wishing you well:hug:

Thinking of you all :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxx

I've just come across this thread
my prayers are with Lynsey and family for this terrible time
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh my god, how awful. i am so shocked.
that beautiful little girl, shes so gorgeous. and altough i've not met her mum , she seemed lovely too.
i'm going to will her better. and i hope its soon.

Thinking of you all at this awful time.. thoughts and prayers along with loads of hugs being sent to you all. Especially to Morgandie. XX

My thought and prayers are with you and Morgandie, Lyndsay!

I hope you all well & home soon :hug:

What can I say - much love to you all.:hug::hug::hug:

Lyndsay :hug:
I wish Morgandie a quick recovery from her illness.
I also wish you and your husband strength & love to help you through this damned painful & heart-breaking time.
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Lindsay huni, sending lots of hugs and pray I will xxxx

This is the saddest news xx
Lindsay & Graeme xx sending all my prayers xx

My thoughts and prayers go to Morgandie, Lyndsay & Graeme xxx:hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm thinking of them x x x

Praying for them all :hug:

xxxx

SENDING LOADS AND LOADS OF LOVE AND HUGS. YOU ARE ALL IN MY PRAYERS TOO.:hug: :hug:

My thoughts and prayers go to Morgandie, Lyndsay & Graeme for a speedy recovery :hug:

Latest posts

Back