Valentines......Tell us what you've got ! or not got !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in today news heard : it was sold more then 18millions flowers all over the word between yesterday & today... & U know what?!.. i HAVEN't got non of them, not even the smallest one..feel offended...:cry:

but cant complain for real :)...got chocolate & some cards & smses from friends... & this is not the end of the day so far, isn't it :wink2:

Wish U All have a beautiful romantic evening...& night today :wink2:
:hug::hug: :hug:​

My hubby always very romantic come to presents... Last year valentine's day he got me a diamond ring, a diamond bracelet, and diamond necklace while he was taking me out for an Italian meal...

this year so far, I have recieved a huge and romantic valentine's card and at lunch time a big bunch of red roses arrived at work for me... only got him a small card(compared with his is small), and when he opened it he said ' did I do anything wrong this year, u always get me big card before' bless him! I just thought the card looked nice, and it wasnt cheap:irked: I've also got him a mobile computer drive (which he wanted for a while), a Ted Baker cashmere jumper (dont ask how much:confused:), and a box of Thornton chocolate

My 1st hub was a right b*****d and wouldn't know the meaning of Valentine's Day if it crept up and bit him on the bum! In fact, he was just as romantic for the other 364 days of the year too!

Needless to say my wonderful now hub sent me a dozen red roses, bought me a new piece of jewellery and is taking me out for dinner later.

I actually got a card off my hubby this morning, that is a first I usually don't get one till he gets in from work. I made his card a really romantic one lots of punch work on parchment with a lovely piccy in middle, only thing was I just had to leave it on the table for him as the glue wasn't dry when I went to bed so I couldn't put it in the envelope. He loves it though. We are having a not so romantic meal a nice big hot pot, well all I had left in the fridge was mince. But I am sure it will be lovely and it means the doggies can share it with us as there is always some left for them.

Joan

My 1st hub was a right b*****d and wouldn't know the meaning of Valentine's Day if it crept up and bit him on the bum! In fact, he was just as romantic for the other 364 days of the year too!

Needless to say my wonderful now hub sent me a dozen red roses, bought me a new piece of jewellery and is taking me out for dinner later.

hmmmm i can see why you traded him in babes !!!!!

amb x

Just when I thouht he couldnt give a toss...

Not very romantic (heis extreamly practical) he bought me a pedicure stool. PMSL

Like I said not very romantic but its the thought that counts eh?

My loverly hubby has given me a dozen red roses and a lovely card & a big smacker!:Kissing:

I bought him a nice romantic card & that's it!

I bought my kids a card each so they wouldn't feel left out (signed with a '?'):hug: and even bought a valentine card for Bob the dog to give him from my daughter!!!:)

my hubby didn't get me anything not even a card, he never remembers but i always get him one.

but not this year, i haven't bothered getting him one either, he was quite suprised.

So far i havent got anythink but to be fair i havent got him anythink either.we'v both been ill for over a week and have only set foot out the house to go doctors.
But i did have some steak in the freezer so iv took it out and will cook him a nice tea.

i just got a text from my 7pm appointment tonight...:lol:

"hi angie...are you still ok for tonight, if robs got something planned i don't mind re-booking"

My reply....neah don't be daft...

Her reply..."ohh thats ok then...i thought it was just me had a b******d for a hubby"

ohhhh bless her...xx

iv got sweet FA so far.... my bessa mate has had to text my fella to see if he plans anything...silly mare told me though... should be interesting as he didnt book anywhere.... not good for first few month... lol

Just sent a text to my hub to ask what he was doing.

"In pub."

Lovely! :irked:

I got a lovely slushy romantic card this morning... which meant everything to me.

The other night he had bought me a box of Thorntons chocolates that said I love you... and he gave them to Cadence and said 'give them to mummy' - which she didn't want to do :lol: . He had to coax her into letting go of them.. but she gave me them in the end.. and we all had one!

I got him a joky card.... which I think he was a bit disappointed in but when you've got kids, they come first for a good few years and battling with three little ones whilst reading the verses in 50 cards in the middle of a supermarket at 7pm at night... is just nor relaxing at all!!

well nothing yet BUT hubby has got a really good excuse, at this minute he`s sat in a trench very wet, very cold and tired:cry: and to make matters worse he`s doing it along side SIX other equally wet,cold and tired squaddies!!!! bless him. he did hide a card in my undies drawer to find after he left, he went early hours Monday but on Sunday night he ran me a scented bath surrounded by candles and gave me a big glass of wine so i could make the most of having "me" time before having the kids on my own. when he gets back i`ll return the favour, we are going away to either Amsterdam or Berlin asap without the kids as a present to each other. my lovely hubby said he`ll also buy me something i "need" for nails or tanning:Kissing: we spend so much time apart that he always tries to make an effort.

i gave my fiance a card this morning and he said he hadn't had time to get me one. Not very happy. Winged non stop and said can't believe u didn't even get me a card. Our first valentines and everything. I went on for a bit as u can imagin. He then went out to see some friends while i sulked about the house thinking all sorts. Then there was a knock at the door and the postman arrived with a box . Inside was a huge bunch of flowers and chocolates. How bad did i feel. so i had to eat my words and apologise. I have just cooked a romantic meal though and nearly finished a bottle of wine. His friend has just popped round for half hr but after that we are having desert and enjoying the evening together.

i gave my fiance a card this morning and he said he hadn't had time to get me one. Not very happy. Winged non stop and said can't believe u didn't even get me a card. Our first valentines and everything. I went on for a bit as u can imagin. He then went out to see some friends while i sulked about the house thinking all sorts. Then there was a knock at the door and the postman arrived with a box . Inside was a huge bunch of flowers and chocolates. How bad did i feel. so i had to eat my words and apologise. I have just cooked a romantic meal though and nearly finished a bottle of wine. His friend has just popped round for half hr but after that we are having desert and enjoying the evening together.

And they say romance is dead! Wont ask what is for desert though! :wink2:

So ...what did you guys get? Any 'i love you's' in the top of the mash potatoe on tonights shepherds pie :wink2: or anything equally as slushy ?

im sad, i do this ALL the time anyway! lol. And what do i get in return...

sweet FA!

My bf isnt even in birmingham today, he went to cheltenham to see a mate yesterday, so im WELL annoyed at that. He apparently 'didnt realise the time' and is yet to leave

So for V.day my BF got a very abusive txt message. i hope he likes it. :eek:

I got orchids, don't like roses but love orchids, think that pressi was more down to daughter. Meal i cooked daughter and hubby didn't like so now got drunk and left em to it

i've not yet got my valentines gift

as soon as i do you fellow geeks will be the first to know about it

I got a hot hugs monkey, hes lovely and soft and best of all he has a lavender wheat bag in his belly you can take out and warm.

Hubby said it was something to keep me warm on a night while hes at work Awww bless

Didn't get a card as i never do, hubby dont believe in them, says they are a waste of money for what you get lol but he always makes up for it in other ways.

Latest posts

Back