Was left feeling drained after this experience!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving this thread.

I'm Aries.

One night, I had a dream about an old friend that I hadn't seen for ages, I used to work with her. I dreamt that I had visited her and met her two children and spent the day with her. (at this point in time I did know that she had children but had never met them).
That morning I was sat in the hairdressers just thinking about the dream and how vivid it was, but realised that I hadn't "seen" her husband in the dream. They brought me a coffee and magasines to look at along with the newspaper. I opened it and there on the page was his death announcement! It was unexpected and he was only 33 at the time.

The last house I lived in was like that. My husband wanted to buy it and persuaded me in the end it would be a good move. But the moment we moved in I knew something was wrong.

Clocks and computers went haywire all the time. Cars on the driveways would not start if they were parked in a certain place. Handbags, jewellery and keys would go missing all day. My handbag was put on a shelf in the morning and then vanished, I searched for it all day and then around teatime it re-appeared, just materialised on the shelf, this really frightened me and my heart felt like it was going to burst.

The kitchen was the worst room. Glasses, cups, milk bottles would tumble on the floor. I was forever cleaning the kitchen floor from spills and in the mornings pools of water were there for no reason.

The dog was spooked by something invisible poking her and she shot up in the air on all fours one day.

My friend Trish who was psychic said she did not want to frighten me but she said that there was something very wrong with the house.

The house made itself invisible when people arranged to visit. We could see them driving up and down the road as if they couldn't find us.

We had time shifts in the house also, and someone in the village said that our house was on a lay line, don't know if that was true but they said that could have been why things kept happening.

So many things happened I could write a book. One day I was on the phone chatting to a friend and something hit me in the back and I cracked my head on the wall.

The house in Manchester is ok, nothing wrong with it, thankfully, despite it being No. 13.

Love this thread, lived in a house like this too! My son never slept through the night til we moved out age 4 1/2 ! Had a carpenter who told me she couldn't work in his room or the bathroom due to what she could only describe as a prescence and when we moved abroad and the house hadn't sold my sister went to stay and did some work there with her husband, she said someone was sat at the end of the bed x

Every now and then I have a dream about a house. I know the house so well in my dream that if it were real, I could tell you what every room is used for. Can anyone explain this?

Many years ago I had a friend that was a great believer in psychic readings and tarot and regularly went to see a lady for her monthly "I know what you've been up to" session. Although slightly intrigued I wasn't about to jump up and down over it. However the next time I saw my friend an appointment had been made for me to see her! GULP!

The night I went it was really windy, cold and pouring with rain so much so that as I pulled onto her drive I accidently reversed into the front of her car. After a few swearwords I thought "lets be realistic with this, if she is worth her salt she should tell me that I've just hit her car".....

She opened her front door to let me in and I was confronted by the most awful stench and had to walk over numerous (what looked like carcasses of small rodents) into her dining room where the whole room was full of thank you cards. I have never seen so many cards. EVER!

This woman kept me there for hours.....I think my face must have said it all as I thought "what a crock...." however then she said "You think I'm a charlatan don't you?".........ewwwww well...of course I said "No of course not"....I kept my mind blank and got out of there as quickly as I could...must of been at least three hours from start to finish, she recorded the conversation and gave it to me but it never worked and I never went back...nor did she mention her car...and to that end.. nor did I....

Many years ago I had a friend that was a great believer in psychic readings and tarot and regularly went to see a lady for her monthly "I know what you've been up to" session. Although slightly intrigued I wasn't about to jump up and down over it. However the next time I saw my friend an appointment had been made for me to see her! GULP!

The night I went it was really windy, cold and pouring with rain so much so that as I pulled onto her drive I accidently reversed into the front of her car. After a few swearwords I thought "lets be realistic with this, if she is worth her salt she should tell me that I've just hit her car".....
.nor did she mention her car...and to that end.. nor did I....
Bev!!!! Tut tut:)

vir·tue (vûrch)
n.
a. Moral excellence and righteousness; goodness.
b. An example or kind of moral excellence: the virtue of patience.
2. Chastity, especially in a woman.
3. A particularly efficacious, good, or beneficial quality; advantage: a plan with the virtue of being practical.
4. Effective force or power: believed in the virtue of prayer.
5. virtues Christianity The fifth of the nine orders of angels in medieval angelology.
6. Obsolete Manly courage; valor.

Bev!!!! Tut tut:)

vir·tue (vûrch)
n.
a. Moral excellence and righteousness; goodness.
b. An example or kind of moral excellence: the virtue of patience.
2. Chastity, especially in a woman.
3. A particularly efficacious, good, or beneficial quality; advantage: a plan with the virtue of being practical.
4. Effective force or power: believed in the virtue of prayer.
5. virtues Christianity The fifth of the nine orders of angels in medieval angelology.
6. Obsolete Manly courage; valor.

Ha ha .... oppps is that what Virtues means...lol...It was over twenty years ago....but look at number 6...courage.... I was courageous.. the woman gave me nightmares for months!

I'm cancer that's why my intuition is strong, very strong I would say..
When I was with my ex, I could feel when he was lying to me. Like he say- I will go to see John, but actually he went to see some girls. And I could feel that he's lying, that smth is not right, just suddenly without thinking about it, I would go very angry, hard to breath and hard to stay calm..very strange feelings..
And other thing- I can see my friends who get pregnant without knowing it.. Suddenly, for no reason, and without thinking about them, I will think about one girl that she's pregnant. Like last time while I was changing my girls nappie, I thought about one of my friend who I haven't seen and haven't talk with her for good 2 years, just so suddenly I had her name in my head and that she's pregnant. Now I just need to wait and see:D but there are 4 more girls like this and they all are pregnant..:D or kids are born already..very strange :D

Gosh, I had the weirdest experience a few days ago and am still not quite over it. My friend and I visited a couple of antique shops and all was fine. We then moved on to a third one and from the moment I stepped over the door I could feel a very strange feeling. We proceeded to the second floor of this very old building where we were surrounded by old chests, wardrobes, dressing tables and I couldn't go on any further - I just had to get out. When I got back into the car I was completely drained. I can honestly say that I felt death all around me. Even when I think of it now it makes me feel strange. Has anything like this ever happened to any of you?

Haunted object phenomena perhaps? It's very scary but very fascinating. It feels really dark and heavy but I try to put a positive on it by valuing the experience and not dwelling too much *hugs*.

When I was with my ex, I could feel when he was lying to me. Like he say- I will go to see John, but actually he went to see some girls. And I could feel that he's lying, that smth is not right, just suddenly without thinking about it, I would go very angry, hard to breath and hard to stay calm..very strange feelings..
And other thing- I can see my friends who get pregnant without knowing it.. Suddenly, for no reason, and without thinking about them, I will think about one girl that she's pregnant. Like last time while I was changing my girls nappie, I thought about one of my friend who I haven't seen and haven't talk with her for good 2 years, just so suddenly I had her name in my head and that she's pregnant. Now I just need to wait and see:D but there are 4 more girls like this and they all are pregnant..:D or kids are born already..very strange :D

Please don't think about me miss_estrelita :biggrin:

I had mentioned earlier about a book called Many Lives, Many Masters. Anyone who finds themselves really interested in this type of thread would find this book fascinating. I will give you an idea of what it is about.

Psychiatrist Dr Brian Weiss had been working with Catherine, a young patient, for eighteen months. Catherine was suffering from recurring nightmares and chronic anxiety attacks. When his traditional methods of therapy failed, Dr Weiss turned to hypnosis and was astonished and sceptical when Catherine began recalling past-life traumas which seemed to hold the key to her problems.

Dr Weiss's scepticism was eroded when Catherine began to channel messages from "the space between lives', which contained remarkable revelations about his own life. Acting as a channel for information from highly evolved spirit entities called the Masters, Catherine revealed many secrets of life and death.

This fascinating case dramatically altered the lives of Catherine and Dr Weiss, and provides important information on the mysteries of the mind, the continuation of life after death and the influence of our past life experiences on our present behaviour.

It is interesting to realise that the quantum physicists have cone to realise thay everything man is aware of in the entire universe ie the world everything in it, the planets, the stars etc make up just 4% of the entire universe!

I wont scare you with stories of some house cleansings I have done if this thead has spooked you lol :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Id love to know!! Stuff like this fascinates me, i could listen/read for hours xx

Anyone know if there is a ley line in Leighton buzzard, Bedfordshire?

Ive just sat here reading through this thread thinking wooooo spooky and all that jazz!
I love this thread.
I thought god ive got no spooky stories to tell, then i had a lightbulb moment :)
A good 6/7 years ago, i was babysitting for my mum (i still lived there her an my dad were out) i was sat watching telly at exactly 10pm, was fine all night and as soon as 10pm hit i felt terrible, scared, i was shaking, i physically couldnt make myself move out the front room, i ended up in tears thinking something was coming to get me :-s
So much so i phoned round everyone i knew to come round the house, opened all the windows (i dont know why), when my mum got home she stopd there and was like have you had some one round you shouldnt have haha i explained what had happened and she never believed me (althought she believes in physchics, mediums etc)
We know we had an old lady who would, when we were all asleep would go into every room and check on us. Also my little brothers toys would start playing music, onenight a ball flew over the babygate......11pm at night too :-s
Aswell as us being told we had an old lady on our landing, he told us we had a few children would run up and down our block of houses playing with each other (which was the toys etc going off)
Maybe an evil spirit had entered the house, i dont know, but i felt like i was going to be abducted or something, i was terrified!
Theres my two pence :) hehe
Xx

Can you think about me pretty please :D xx

Laura x

My 'gift' if you like is that I can suss people out the second I meet them and I can tell what they're thinking of me too. I can even do it online. Not to say that I'm always right but who knows.

I can do this too, I also have the feelings of buildings etc, I'm Sagittarius by the way x

I remember my boyfriend and I going back to his mother's house late one night after the pub. We got upstairs and I needed a drink of water. He went downstairs to fetch me one, walked into the lounge and started screaming and punching and making a right racket.

Mother had been ironing and left some shirts hanging up in the doorway. .. he thought it was a burglar so started karate chopping the ironing and flinging it about. .. no ghosts!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

When driving back from the airport around 3am one summer we followed a white van around urban roads for quite a few miles. It rounded a bend and when we caught up it was gone. Nowhere it could have turned etc. but on the left of the road was a grass verge and a teenage boy just standing there.
We slowed down thinking he may be about to run in front of us. And he'd just disappeared!
I'd not have believed it but we both experienced it x

Latest posts

Back