Waxing poll!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zimzalazoom

Reaction score
So who here uses strip wax on basic bikini and underarm?
I would only use hot wax as per my itec training however i know that other therapists differ?
Salon im working in is strip wax only & this just doesn't make sense to me but owner not budging as she doesnt like hot wax says its too fiddly 😞
Please comment below with what you use out of interest xx

Non strip wax for all bikini, underarm and facial waxing.

I only use strip wax at the minute need a refresher on hot wax.
Don't have a problem with underarm or bikinis though x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I do use strip wax on a couple of clients for underarm & brows (their choice) but always non-strip for all intimate inc bikini..they don't get a choice on that one

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've always used strip wax for everything. Now starting to do brazilians etc with hot wax and may consider using this for under arms too....but never had a issue with strip wax!

All intimate waxing , underarms and facial waxing with non strip waxes.

Non strip only for brazillian and Hollywood, but this is just me.....
Strip waxing for everything else because I'm a creature of habit and I am more confident with strip

Strip wax for everything :)

Non strip for face, intimate and underarms. Strip for legs, arms and any large areas.

Strip wax but happy to use hot wax if client requests it

Non strip on all sensitive areas.

non strip for face underarm and bikini. Strip for large body parts ie legs, back, arms

Non strip for u/a intimate & face, strip for legs & arms

Strip wax for everything, would be interested in trying others but no one seems to run trial wax type classes sadly. Then again probably not much call for it except for us 'long time qualified' therapists. :sad:

Gaffer tape for everything here!!!

Apart from strip on legs and hot on armpitts. ;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've used both. Good quality strip wax will be absolutely fine for under arms and bikini and so much quicker! Just use a touch of oil to protect the skin!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

I use strip for everything as my level 2 didn't cover hot wax :rolleyes:

I don't have a problem with using it though

Non strip for face, underarms and bikinis/brazilians and strip for everything else!

Vicki x

I use non-strip on facial, underarms and bikini waxing - have tried both on myself and find non-strip more effective and a lot less painful on sensitive areas..

Latest posts

Back