Websites Finished!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THERAPY

Reaction score
Hi all my website is now finished if you would all like a peek and give me your opinions pretty please!! www.therapyhairandbeauty.com
A massive thankyou to Ruth Mills who designed this for me, she is a very patient and fantastic person, and VERY efficient :hug:

That looks lovely. Gorgeous salon too x

Thankyou very much for that xx

Ruth has done a great job it looks ace and very professional,
well done to you and Ruth :hug:

It's a lovely site well done

Hi your site looks really nice! I was just wondering....how do you know that you are the only salon in your area offering Minx? Im sure I am the only one with minx in my area as well but I dont know how I can find out for definate really! x

Hi your site looks really nice! I was just wondering....how do you know that you are the only salon in your area offering Minx? Im sure I am the only one with minx in my area as well but I dont know how I can find out for definate really! x

Hi there, Woodseats is only a small area...its a bit like Emmerdale lol, so if anyone else were doing it I would know for sure!!!

wow it is F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!

well done both of you, it is really really really lovely. I am well impressed and a teensy bit jealous.

Donna it gorgeous. The site is fab and so salon looks amazing. Well done to you.

Just one thing, I couldn't find an email contact page on there.:hug:

Its lovely... very easy to navigate and clearly designed. Your salon looks gorgeous... well done both of you. :hug:

Fab website! really well done

Donna it gorgeous. The site is fab and so salon looks amazing. Well done to you.

Just one thing, I couldn't find an email contact page on there.:hug:

Kim, good point about the email contact page!

Donna, do you want one adding? Can do a simple form on the page quite easily where people can email you, e.g. like the one on Permanently Natural - Professional Permanent Cosmetics, Yorkshire, UK. 07912 324073.

Ultimately I have cunning plans to link this in to a mailing list system too, e.g. where people can tick a box to sign up to your mailing list, and could possibly also select from a list of treatments they are interested in, so let's say someone has signed up to say they're interested in waxing, and you're offering a promotion on waxing, then you could send out an email that everyone who is interested in waxing would receive. No problem with storing personal data either, as I'm registered with the information commissioner's office for the data protection act and whatnot...

Thanks for all your replies. It's made my day!!
I will pm you Ruth RE email address adding, I forgot that bit lol xx

Latest posts

Back